Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Merry Christmas

cliffwalsh

Merry Christmas to all the revo shooters out there.

I want to thank all of you, except the Galde's, for making my hobby so much fun. I know I would not have done it so long and traveled to so many places if it was not for the good friends I have all over. Most of the people I know around here, play golf once or twice a month on the same course and call it fun. Nothing against golf but I'd bet they never seen anyone play a hole in a thong. I have been shooting matches since 2003 and my best memories from then to now are being drunk and shooting guns with you guys.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and especially your over 18 daughters,

Cliff, Otis, El Conquitador, or the end of all pratical shooting the world over.

Bringing the pain in 2011.

ok, the Galde's too.

Merry Christmas to you as well, Clifford, and everyone else who happens to tune in here.

When I started shooting competitively, I never would have dreamed I would experience anything quite like our group of dedicated wheelgunners from all over the world. Wouldn't have it any other way!

Merry Christmas (and Happy New Year) to all!

I'm am very much looking forward to shooting Revo this next season for the first time with my Carmonized 625. :D And I have it on good authority that there is a new Race Master under the tree. :P

Looking forward to meeting you guys sometime though not so sure about Cliff... :huh:

Merry Christmas to all my shooting friends! It has been a good year, lots of wheelgun action, beer, friends, all around good times.

One of the best things that did happen this year was my daughter started shooting with us in Aug., and she likes it. In fact she got new ear muffs and a new range bag for Christmas. :goof:

Hope everyone is safe in there travels over the holidays and wait to shoot with everyone next year. :cheers: You to Cliff.

Merry Christmas to all!

The 2010 season ended with my making it to C class in revolver, and that was a nice pre-Christmas gift to myself.

What I enjoy the most about competing in revolve division is that wherever I go someone knows me or has heard of me. I started out in USPSA shooting a Ruger Alaskan and have become known for it (For better or worse :blush: ). It is always fun to see the smiles when people see (or hear) me shooting the short nosed cannon. :lol: I intend to make it to A class, and have all the fun that I can along the way shooting the Alaskan doing it. :D

Thanks to all those revolver shooters (and those people shooting the other divisions) for making USPSA fun with the friendly competition and fellowship. B)

Edited by Blueridge