Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are to wrapped up in the pro/am cup. That is just one aspect of the match. Im going to shoot pro for the stages. I do feel bad for the poor bastard who teams up with me, but it probably wouldnt make a whole lot of difference anyway.

Im going to shoot pro for the stages. I do feel bad for the poor bastard who teams up with me, but it probably wouldnt make a whole lot of difference anyway.

You and me are on the same page.

If I look tacticool when I meet my Am teammate, maybe they will be impressed and then it wont matter how I perform. Style points make up for mediocre shooting right?

I think you guys are to wrapped up in the pro/am cup. That is just one aspect of the match. Im going to shoot pro for the stages. I do feel bad for the poor bastard who teams up with me, but it probably wouldnt make a whole lot of difference anyway.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard too!!! :roflol:

From the 3gun nation post....The nations top 3-Gun professionals will compete over two and a half days running eight challenging and technical stages designed by former and current 3-Gun champions. Amateurs will compete over one and a half days shooting seven stages on a separate course also designed by 3 Gun greats, but tailored especially for the amateur and celebrity competitors. Over 500 shooters, across both divisions are expected to participate.

Which are the 1.5 days for am's and what is the extra day for the pros?

"I would be shooting AM....definitely AM" {Dustin Hoffman voice from "Rain Man"]

Edited by Truegent2004

Initial plan is to have AM's finish Saturday afternoon and do their prize table and Pro's finsh Sun by lunch and have their prize table then, that way we are not having conflicts with running two prize tables at the same time and also allows folks to be present at both and participate in possibly more side shoots. It will probably be closer to 3pm finish on Sat for Am's so it will be a bit more than 1 1/2 days. Still have some fine tweaking to do as we get toward entry time

thanks, Merry Christmas to all :closedeyes:

jeff

Bruce,

You have to be there, it can't be a true Pro AM without a true professional such as you there, I look forward to your participation and seeing you work your majic with "no Practice" like you always do. :sight:

Hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years, and stay warm up there

jeff

The snowball is starting to roll and hopefully it doesn't run me over in the process :surprise: . Looks like the Pistol side match will be in one of the caves on the RockCastle property, so that both the Pro and Am participants can all enjoy. Crimson Trace is going to be a sponsor and provide guns with lasers for us to use for the stage. So now we get to do some shooting in a cave with lights and lasers to see who can do that the fastest, :sight: hmmm let the fun begin,

Have the happiest of New Years and expect to see details start rolling out as the year kicks off

jc

I hope to be there.

Probably need to book a room somewhere now.

I would call rockcastle resort and try to book a room. http://www.parkmammothresort.us/lodge.htm Its on site and they go fast. Next best choice is Cave City (approx 10 minutes away).

The lodge is full but Amy is taking a waiting list.

Must have just been full up for lawyers. :goof: I called a few minutes ago and got right in. They said the still had a few room left.

That's because they heard of the infamous "Chuck Anderson". There is always room at the inn for you Sir! :) hahahahahahaha

Actually I thought it was a bit odd. I called and asked if they had availability. They said they did, but when they asked my name they said they were all full up. I had to promise to do unthinkable things to get that room. (I had to agree to wear those goofy little individual toe shoes Cramblit wears...ewwww).

Jesse, where'd you get that app??

He's yanking your chain Chuck, Apps aren't available yet but more details will be a flowing by weeks end, we appreciate all the interest and support

Happy New Year, hoping it's the best ever :cheers:

jc