Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryan check the thread on the sniper match. I think Joe took care of the rattlers...........

No he didn't...he just sent his RO's back up on the ridge with them :angry2:

Thanks for all your hard work Jeff, really looking forward to this...unless of course the wife out shoots me, then it's gonna be a long ride home :sight:

Is this what we have to look forward to?

Wow?

Holy crap! Hey Jeff can I get my refund now? Or at least permission to carry a loaded snake during the whole match? I promise I won't use it during the stages.

Chuck: After Kay Clark experienced the bite in Florida, we are waiting on the new USPSA rules to allow dispatch with prejudice without a load and make ready command.

New 3gunner here, shooting AM. Are side matches open to anyone attending, or just competitors?

Thanks

I would assume competitors only, but thats a guess.

Also in regards to the side matches, will ammo be provided for them or wil we need to bring some of our own for them? I've never shot a match with side matches like this before.

That rattler was killed in Ga, not KY, never seen one that big in all my time. All stage areas will be cleared enough that I don't think that will be an issue, not nearly as bad as Rocky Mountain, but I like fried rattlesnake, kinda tastes like gator.

Side matches will be open to all, but they must sign pange waiver at stats, you should bring extra ammo for side matches, some will provide while others you will use your own, depends if you are shooting provided gun or your own, still working some of those details, the Crimson Trace Pistol side shoot in the cave is using provided guns and lights/laser using provided ammo, too much fun.

jc

I look for snakes like that and all I find is ticks

More good news FNHUSA and Benelli are now match sponsors and will both have guns there for folks to shoot in the demo areas, I hear teh FNH ones may go real fast, more fun than should be allowed in one weekend

And Park mammoth got its license to sell wine and beer so evening refreshments are available right on site, just no hard stuff :cheers:

just no hard stuff :cheers:

Still haven't figured out how I can fly clear across the country to the heart of Bourbon and get stuck drinking Bud Light.

EXACTLY! I feel compelled everytime I go to drink Makers Mark or Knob Creek