Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received my confirmation as well.

I guess I better pick up a couple bottles of Woodford Reserve, one for April and one for August. And I thought the liquor laws in Salt Lake City were ridiculous. :cheers:

I received my confirmation as well.

I guess I better pick up a couple bottles of Woodford Reserve, one for April and one for August. And I thought the liquor laws in Salt Lake City were ridiculous. :cheers:

It depends on where you love in Kentucky. Louisville has one of the latest last calls in the nation at 4AM!

So, got a question that I probably already know the answer to...(I'm assuming it's no.)

I signed up for amateur (b/c it doesn't get any more amateur than me), but in retrospect now I wonder - will the amateur match count for the 3GN points series? Since Cheaper Than Dirt ponied up to sponsor a women's shootoff at the end of the season, I now have a vested interest in getting some points.

Thoughts?

So, got a question that I probably already know the answer to...(I'm assuming it's no.)

I signed up for amateur (b/c it doesn't get any more amateur than me), but in retrospect now I wonder - will the amateur match count for the 3GN points series? Since Cheaper Than Dirt ponied up to sponsor a women's shootoff at the end of the season, I now have a vested interest in getting some points.

Thoughts?

I doubt it. I would head over the the 3GN website and send them an e-mail to find out for certain.

It might depend on how many ladies they have in PRO and how many they want in the shootoff meaning that if they have room for 16 to shoot off and only have 10 ladies who either signed up for PRO or who show up to shoot off, they might take the high 6 AM ladies.

I think she meant would amateur scores count for 3-Gun Nation totals.

The ladies shootoff is at the end of the season match, not at the PRoAM.

I think the advice of e-mailing Chad is good. He'll know whether the amateur percentages will count for his totals!

Light 'em up girl!

Denise

I think she meant would amateur scores count for 3-Gun Nation totals.

The ladies shootoff is at the end of the season match, not at the PRoAM.

I think the advice of e-mailing Chad is good. He'll know whether the amateur percentages will count for his totals!

Light 'em up girl!

Denise

Yes Denise, I was referring to the 3-gun nation running totals that count toward the end-of-season championship shootoff in November.

Good call on emailing Chad. Thanks everyone!

Nope, still working out stages so no final numbers yet, will let you know as soon as possible, ok maybe I can have rough numbers by next week but they would be subject to tweaking :cheers:

Jeff, Just say bring 500 rounds for each gun and you should be good. :rolleyes:

Craig

Well, won't be quite that much in the main courses of fire, BUT, I have been considering having an old fashioned team post shoot at the end of the match. 3 person teams, one with each gun, 6 teams on the line at the same time, first team to cut off :devil: (clean not attached any more) their 4x4 post wins the heat, and ladder up to a final shoot off, so with 18 people on the line at the same time feverishly blasting at their targets how many rounds do get shot in the first 5 seconds? :wacko: Hmmmmmmmmm that could take a bunch of rounds :sight:

Thoughts :cheers: ? A shoot off event everyone can enter :cheers:

Well, won't be quite that much in the main courses of fire, BUT, I have been considering having an old fashioned team post shoot at the end of the match. 3 person teams, one with each gun, 6 teams on the line at the same time, first team to cut off :devil: (clean not attached any more) their 4x4 post wins the heat, and ladder up to a final shoot off, so with 18 people on the line at the same time feverishly blasting at their targets how many rounds do get shot in the first 5 seconds? :wacko: Hmmmmmmmmm that could take a bunch of rounds :sight:

Sure but can we do it more than once? :lol:

At a local team match we had last season we did something very close to it. 4 man team at 20 feet we shot a 4x4. All 9mms and we all got onto our last mag lol Super different and fun :)