Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR15.com/ Rockcastle ProAm 3 Gun Championship

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

680 so far - once I eliminate duplicates, I think nearly everyone who saw a confirmation number so far should be okay.

The clock delay was my fault - All the practice files had 2 duplicates - one for the 90 minute change over labeled 'A'& one for live labeled 'B'. To switch them quickly, I had them all loaded on the server & just 'renamed' them by dropping the A or B (making them the active file. I was shuffling the files from 8:00 pm until 9:00 & renamed the clock countdown file "insertA.php"-- the one that said "too soon" -- instead of renaming insertB.php

I am really sorry about the delay.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 AR15.com/Rockcastle 3 Gun Statistician

803-629-7095

That was a bit of a stressing few minutes. All I could think was that I was screwed with that too soon glaring back at me. Frantically I continued to retype and submit multiple times, only to get the same response. Then read these posts and realized, at least I was in good company. My confirmation came in at 9:38. Hope that was good enough.

Good luck to everyone who gave it hell. And thanks Linda for all the work sorting this mess out. We each just had one to deal with, not 680 and counting.

Craig

Big Plus 1! Oh, and I'm in on the PRO side at #85!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Please remember that there are AM numbers mixed in - the first 100 Pro's took me to registration code 195.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2011 AR15.com/Rockcastle 3 Gun Statistician

803-629-7095

I'm on the waiting list at the lodge- #5 I think. Does anyone know of any other close hotels?

There are a bunch of the chain hotels right down the road. Google the area its less than a 20 minute drive.

Cave City has a Days Inn and a couple of newer motels. They are about 15 minutes away.

Bowling Green is about 35 minutes but it is wide open interstate. The Best Western on the north end was the match motel for the Pan Am Shotgun.

Bowling Green has a ton more places to eat, shop, etc. Cave City is more of a wide spot in the road. Amenities vs Distance.