Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warren Tactical Sights

Handgun World Show

Hi Bob,

I have their 2-dot nights sights on my full sized M&P but I'm thinking about putting a set of the Sevigny F/O comp sights on my M&P 9L.

Edited by S391

I too love the Warren/Sevigny sights on my glocks, though I run a red FO front sight. I also have Warren/Sevigny tritium sights on all my carry guns. I have yet to find a cleaner or faster sight picture for me.

CAZ

Are the Warren's with tritium easy to see in the bright sunlight?

In my experience you can't see the tritium glow in bright sunlight, however the warren sights have a white ring outline around the tritium and it works great for drawing your eye to the front sight (the the FO front sight on the competition sights). This is one of the reasons I prefer the warrens over the heinies (also great sights) because the warrens have the white outline on the front sight and the heinies do not.

CAZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How did you folks mount the Sevigny sights in the Glock 19? I had a set and tried to put in the front sight, but the slide doesn't have enough space for me to attach it with the 3/16" nut driver. It's ridiculous tight in there. Any ideas? I didn't want to lathe out the front edge of the lip in order to give myself enough room to attach the front sight.

How did you folks mount the Sevigny sights in the Glock 19? I had a set and tried to put in the front sight, but the slide doesn't have enough space for me to attach it with the 3/16" nut driver. It's ridiculous tight in there. Any ideas? I didn't want to lathe out the front edge of the lip in order to give myself enough room to attach the front sight.

You will need to use a Glock Front Sight Tool. You can purchase them through many of the internet retailers such as Brownell's: http://www.brownells.com/1/3/glock-front-sight-tool