Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Don't Expect Classifier Scores This Week.

JThompson

Someone needs to drag them, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century..... :rolleyes:

I'm working on it.... It doesn't hold us up because we have guys like me who are willing to do take it home and submit it and pay with our cards, but believe it, we are working to change that and many other things.

JT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you know how I voted? :o

I wondered that myself.

Then I noticed that where it shows the results, you see "Quit Whining JT (12 votes [27.27%] - View)"

Click "View" and it shows who voted that way. B)

Public polls, gotta love 'em! :roflol:

Ya, I saw that option and smiled... I thought... hmm let see who smiles and slips one in the back.

You have to admit though, quit whining is a mighty tempting click no matter what the topic or person. If I had made the option, "Shut up and shoot." It would probably have garnered 70%. :roflol:

It was kind of nice to see who fell into my little trap. ~evil laugh~ Some where expected others were a surprise.

JT

Edited by JThompson

let see who ... slips one in the back.

Some where expected others were a surprise.

Hmmm... not sure if this has taken a serious tone or not. I'll say right now that no "Stabbing in the back" was intended. I made an assumption that since you made the option available it was a lighthearted second option for saying "no."

I don't think you are actually being a whiner.

I also don't think your intent is misguided. I just brought up a couple of issues to consider with more frequent updates. As I said earlier, I'm all for instant updates given some considerations from HQ.

I hope you didn't take it personal. I appologize if that's how any of this was taken.

Just conversatin'.

-rvb

It's been 6 working days since the 10th. This is the longest I can remember it taking since I joined in 2007. Should be anyday now, right????

From what I am told, it takes several days to process the paper stuff, so if they just got the Nats scores on Sunday..... I would guess Weds.

JT

It's been 6 working days since the 10th. This is the longest I can remember it taking since I joined in 2007. Should be anyday now, right????

its usually a few working days during normal months. with Nationals occuring last week during the normal time frame, id say JT's wednesday guess would be conservative. i wont be upset if its the end of the week or even first of next. they have all the normal stuff to do (which is time consuming im sure) plus the National stuff.

Last year it was middle or end of the week following the nats.