Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Nationals Benos Family Reunion

CocoBolo

AirCooled6Racer - Had an apifiny aka Idea we should all get togehter at the Nationals over Dinner. I thought it was a good idea so I ran with it. The current and tenative plan is to meet for dinner at The French Market Buffet in the Orleans Hotel at 6 pm on October 8th, 2010. It says tenative as until we know how many we can't be sure of getting seated in the same area or tables. The French Market will have their special seafood buffet on Friday Night and they do have some beef for you non fish eaters and Champange for the ladies. The time was moved to 6 pm to make seating easier and some of us are from a different time zone, as well as some will be shooting Saturday morning.

So we can get a count and I can get us all toghether please RSVP in this thread.

Confirmed So Far

Pat H

CocoBolo aka Ron

Melanie

Ted Bonnet

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

Boz1911

Edited by CocoBolo

Recap of RSVPed Attendees

Pat H

CocoBolo aka Ron

Melanie

Ted Bonnet

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

Not So High Lord Gomer

Boz1911

Harry Foltz

Dan Burwell

+ allocaton for two drop in guest.

The food is great and it will be good to put real faces with those scarey Avatars. Lots of Gun Talk, Smack Talk, and of course Nationals Stage discussions and stratagies. I was in hopes of more lady non shooters showing so they gals could talk shopping etc. I'm going to hold off one more day on the reservation to give it a chance for more folks to join in.

Pat H

CocoBolo aka Ron

Melanie

Ted Bonnet

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

Not So High Lord Gomer

Boz1911

Harry Foltz

Dan Burwell

The food is great and it will be good to put real faces with those scarey Avatars. Lots of Gun Talk, Smack Talk, and of course Nationals Stage discussions and stratagies. I was in hopes of more lady non shooters showing so they gals could talk shopping etc. I'm going to hold off one more day on the reservation to give it a chance for more folks to join in.

Myself and my Fiancee would like to attend as well, (Jeremy and Frances)

Look forward to seeing all of you there!

CAZ

Pat H

CocoBolo aka Ron

Melanie

Ted Bonnet

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

Not So High Lord Gomer

Boz1911

Harry Foltz

Dan Burwell

Myself and my Fiancee would like to attend as well, (Jeremy and Frances)

Look forward to seeing all of you there!

CAZ

Pat H

CocoBolo aka Ron

Melanie

Ted Bonnet

Marisa

Terrin

AirCooled6Racer aka Eric

JoeChild

HighLord Gomer

Not So High Lord Gomer

Boz1911

Harry Foltz

Dan Burwell

HGExplosie

Markcic

Darren

Intel6

CAZ

CAZ Fiance

Ok, guys talked to the Buffet Manager and they don't normally take reservations, but she is going to make it happen for us so we are booked for 20 at 6 pm. I also found out no Champagna but she say $1.00 beer, well heck they are both yellow.

The Reservation is made under my other Alias Ron Mann so Just ask at the Buffet Entrance. To make it easy to spot the group I will wear My team Shirt, aka the Dream Cicle shirt as Jealous Rundy Project #1 calls it, we call it the Dream team shirt, Orange and White the one in my Avatar.

For those of you not in the First 20, fell free to join in just let them know you are crashing the Party and they will put you as close as they can.

Edited by CocoBolo