Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hoped after todays USPSA classification update we would have alot less unclassified shooters ........... But as it stands we still have 28 unclassified people, in their division of choice. 3 of which I still need a membership number for.

Here's your latest rundown of the numbers ....

OhioStats.jpg

Obiviously, I did not receive enough votes to make the cover. Thought sure I had a chance! :roflol:

It has nothing to do with votes. Evidently there are only a couple of pictures of USPSA shooters in the world! This guy shows up alot!:ph34r:

No the truth is I put an ugly guy on the front so people would turn the page and read what was inside. :roflol: :roflol:

We put Chris on the cover because it is tradition to put the previous match winner on the cover and since the Buckeye Challenge was the closest thing we've had to major match at our club and Chris was HOA.....he gets his pretty face on the cover.

No the truth is I put an ugly guy on the front so people would turn the page and read what was inside. :roflol: :roflol:

We put Chris on the cover because it is tradition to put the previous match winner on the cover and since the Buckeye Challenge was the closest thing we've had to major match at our club and Chris was HOA.....he gets his pretty face on the cover.

Don't tell me......Micahs on the back cover then

Bob, While I'm not Dan I can tell you that if folks are staying at the range both will be open.

Thanks Kevin, I will be staying all weekend. Wanted to know what access I will have.

Anyone else staying ???

I need to start shooting matches on saturdays. Sundays seem to attract rain.

My first three matches of the year were in rain. Two of those were on Saturday, so your theory may not "hold water". I'm just say'n

I will probably stay out on Saturday night.

Yes, the gate and the range house will be open as long as someone is going to be there.

I plan to arrive Thursday PM Dan. I don't see the camping area marked on the Match program. Will there be a issue with my arrival time ???

I will probably stay out on Saturday night.

Yes, the gate and the range house will be open as long as someone is going to be there.

I plan to arrive Thursday PM Dan. I don't see the camping area marked on the Match program. Will there be a issue with my arrival time ???

Shouldn't be. I'm sure that I'm going to feel like I live there by the end of the week. We will probably be camping out at the 300 yrd line but I will have to double check on that. We may move out to the 600 yrd line to make room for shooters to park. I'll have to look at it and let you know.

I have been waiting on this weekend for what seems like forever. It's finally here! Tomorrow starts set up and the shooting will be starting before we know it.

I'll be on stage 5(top of the hill facing the dirt cliff). Please take a minute to introduce yourself and say hi. I look forward to seeing everybody!:cheers: