Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Texas State Open Championship

The roaches were to small for target practise , the red dot covered them up. But might have been the reason I had to go home sat.

I did look out the window and think , "Thats not a drug deal is it ??" I guess it was .

The key is to honk twice. Somebody comes out, from under the stairwell !!!!

I agree , with the loaded table start, I was ready.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW :surprise: , I'm now glad I stayed in Katy at Best Western on Katy Mills road. I made reservations there when I was headed home after the Generation 300 Match. I stopped at several hotels to price and see what the rooms looked like.

Katy is roughly 25 min. from the range and has several nice and clean hotels. Great breakfast!

Alex GREAT job on the match. Did not shoot well, but I did like the stages.

I guess I must have slept through some of the things that were happening at the Days Inn. I guess next time I will stay somewhere else.

Alex - Bring my 3rd Place Open C plaque to SpaceCity, I'll pick it up from you there. My last run as a "C" open, moved to "B" this morning.

Ron, Jeff Schumacher claimed your plaque.please give him a call.Tks.

A big thanks to all the staff who volunteered to put on a great match. The stages were all fun with lot's of ways to shoot them, and the weather was great. I just wish my gun would have worked so I could have enjoyed the match to it's fullest.

I wanted to say good shoot Steve. I don't have any videos of stage 7, but a freind of mine got some video of him shooting a few stages here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=landisn+texas+open+champion&aq=f

Thank you Sean, it was good to meet you. Love the micrometer I picked up from you down there as well!!

Thank you for the video links!