Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Devil - Hi-Speed Moscow Ride on R1

Chris Keen

Hi-speed ride through the city of Moscow on an R1.

This is for all those who were too scared to watch the tower-climbing video all the way to the end.

Take away the fear of heights ... Even while hovering just 2 feet above the ground, I'm willing to bet you won't make it past the 3:00 mark without leaning to the left & right while sitting in your chair watching this video.

In the comments somebody said "LOL this video should be called dumbest SOB in Moscow!" :roflol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's street racer is tomorrows organ donor! That guy is gonna get killed.... I got NO issue with haulin the mail, but thats for the track.

If there is enough left to harvest organs. I have a couple of friends whose sons have been killed because they thought they were invincible and Albuquerque was their race track. I spent many years convincing my son that young people die also. So far my efforts have worked.

Wonder if this moron is still alive as I type this?

Pat

Edited by whatmeworry

There use to be a guy in France that posted videos like this back in 2000ish time frame. Became really well known as everyone was waiting for his next video. Main difference is he did most of his stuff at triple digit dodging vehicles on France's highways. I believe it lasted 2 year and yep... he died.

We all thought we were invincible at one time. Most of us just lived through the event that ended that fairy tale....

That guy was skilled. He needs to take it to the track and make some money. Also like the "Ghost Rider" videos. He has a support staff though with cameras in cars and along the autobahn. I like this one, at around 2:25 he goes looking for and finds a cop. IT'S ON baby, catch me if you can.

As told to me by an older motorcycle rider before I went on my first ride on a sportbike.

"Son, a motorcycle has the ability to make a perfectly rational man make extremely foolish decisions."

And indeed, he was right. I haven't gotten back on one since my close call.

I ride a streetbike, but nothing like that. The first video just goes to show that the road can only handle one idiot at a time. All it would have taken was just one other driver to do something stupid and there would have been R1 parts scattered all over the Moscow pavement -or worse. Bike vs Car never ends well for the bike...

Dude has skills, however. I'll give him that.

Another driver wouldn't even have to be doing something stupid. Somebody making a quick lane change would have put this guy out of business for good. It's basically Russian Roulette with a motorcycle instead of a revolver.