Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Indiana USPSA Sectional Championship

Saturday July 30th

7:30am-8:45am Registration for Saturday Competitors

8:45am Saturday Competitors Meeting

9:00am-6:05pm Squad 9-15 competing (lunch scheduled 1:10p-1:55p)

1:35-1:55pm Saturday PM Squads 16,17, 18 Meeting/Start time 2:00p)

We could be ahead of schedule, please plan on being at the range by 1:00

Jake,

I am on squad 18. Does that mean my registration is 1:35-1:55 PM? Or do I need to be there at 7:30 AM - 8:45 AM to register with Saturday competitors?

Thanks,

There will be someone at registration from all day Saturday and Sunday morning

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saturday July 30th

7:30am-8:45am Registration for Saturday Competitors

8:45am Saturday Competitors Meeting

9:00am-6:05pm Squad 9-15 competing (lunch scheduled 1:10p-1:55p)

1:35-1:55pm Saturday PM Squads 16,17, 18 Meeting/Start time 2:00p)

We could be ahead of schedule, please plan on being at the range by 1:00

Jake,

I am on squad 18. Does that mean my registration is 1:35-1:55 PM? Or do I need to be there at 7:30 AM - 8:45 AM to register with Saturday competitors?

Thanks,

There will be someone at registration from all day Saturday and Sunday morning

Awesome! I get to sleep in!

I have a paid slot for this match and I am in Texas, unable to attend and enjoy this match. Jake, I'm sure this post will find your computer. Please make my slot available to any junior who desires to shoot this match. I'll donate my match fee and hopefully a Dad, Mom or responsible adult will chaperon a junior to this match. I'll post on the classifieds so this is not buried so deep in this thread.

I have a paid slot for this match and I am in Texas, unable to attend and enjoy this match. Jake, I'm sure this post will find your computer. Please make my slot available to any junior who desires to shoot this match. I'll donate my match fee and hopefully a Dad, Mom or responsible adult will chaperon a junior to this match. I'll post on the classifieds so this is not buried so deep in this thread.

That is quite generous. We salute you :cheers:

thanks Dave!!

Time is short. Set up begins Monday. Will begin packing the truck for the week long construction process today. The Warsaw crew is ready but nervous. Jake is frantically doing things behind the scenes. I have been looking at the stages and ways to make them challenging enough. Word has been leaking out that some costumes are coming along nicely. Rumor is that Sheriff Bart will weigh over 300 pounds for this match. Another rumor is that Black Barry Martens got confused and is doing a Toy Story theme instead of blazing saddles for his costume, but being from Kansas City who knows what he is really up to.

One good thing about this heat is that pulling muscles should be difficult.

Is there a category for creepiest looking dirty western mustache? Cuz I'm planning on winning that category :roflol:

It is not a category but should have been. I am sure it will help win the contest unless you are coming as Lilly von Stupp. But as I reflect on this answer it might even help then. :devil:

Is there a category for creepiest looking dirty western mustache? Cuz I'm planning on winning that category :roflol:

depends on how you got that mustache and what you consider dirty, but then you went mentioned asking Jon about it, makes me a little worried.

I have 4 entries that need to go in today when I get home that will take us to 290!!

Surely there are 10 people out there that need to come shoot this, we have a thread that is already 14 pages long and we haven't even fired a round yet,

It is the largest Section/State Championship

it is the only STI Contingency Section/State

290+ is bigger than alot of Area Matches

We are giving away a gun certificate for best costume

300 rounds, 11 stages!!

Sqaud matrix is on website

USPSA Indiana HomePage

I know it's going to be an awesome match Jake. I believe I'm squadded with 3 of the AMU's best .... Lee, Shane, and Matt .....shooting Prod., Open, and Limited respectively. And the guys I'm riding with are shooting Prod., Open, and LTD as well ............ should be a great squad.

Man am I really looking forward to next weekend. :cheers:

Trying to figure out a way to coordinate a costume with it. Although, in the past the mustache by itself is pretty awesome looking on me. Just ask Jon F, haha.

Easy costume: break out your cowboy action shooting clothes and say your last name is Johnson. :cheers:

Trying to figure out a way to coordinate a costume with it. Although, in the past the mustache by itself is pretty awesome looking on me. Just ask Jon F, haha.

Easy costume: break out your cowboy action shooting clothes and say your last name is Johnson. :cheers:

I dont have any cowboy action shooting stuffs tho... :unsure:

Jake/Aron,

You guys have enough setup crew?

JT

Yes as of right now we should be good to go. But thanks if this was an offer.

One of the reasons for having the match at Warsaw is that the local crew is very strong on set up. We will have a good crew on the ground tomorrow and it should be even stronger as the week goes on.

Another thing has been made very clear to me via phone tonight. Black Barry Martens will not be loaning out underwear this year. "It causes too many problems."

I’m looking forward to this match, as always. I’ve been coming to this match since 2008. Its always a fun match! I must say though I’m some bummed this year…in 2009 at the “Shoot the Thrill” match I dressed up as Angus Young from AC/DC. I’d never done anything like that before but I thought it was really cool that someone had given a match a theme. It seems some of us take this sport a bit to seriously (myself included) for our own good. It reminded me this was suppose to be fun. Now a few years later a costume contest arises with a cool prize. I don’t have time for a costume this year(that's why I'm bummed). Maybe there should be a retroactive costume contest for the past years…since no one else dressed up in 09, I would (retroactively) win. I’m thinking a good prize could be some once fired .22 brass or some used ear plugs. Anyway, see you all next weekend. Good luck to everyone.

I’m looking forward to this match, as always. I’ve been coming to this match since 2008. Its always a fun match! I must say though I’m some bummed this year…in 2009 at the “Shoot the Thrill” match I dressed up as Angus Young from AC/DC. I’d never done anything like that before but I thought it was really cool that someone had given a match a theme. It seems some of us take this sport a bit to seriously (myself included) for our own good. It reminded me this was suppose to be fun. Now a few years later a costume contest arises with a cool prize. I don’t have time for a costume this year(that's why I'm bummed). Maybe there should be a retroactive costume contest for the past years…since no one else dressed up in 09, I would (retroactively) win. I’m thinking a good prize could be some once fired .22 brass or some used ear plugs. Anyway, see you all next weekend. Good luck to everyone.

It was a great costume and I somewhat regret giving you a rash of crap about it. I just could not resist.

You have a week for the costume. It can be done. I was really hoping to see what you would pull off this year. Maybe a nice Gabby Johnson?

All the used .22 brass on the range is yours.

Jake/Aron,

You guys have enough setup crew?

JT

Yes as of right now we should be good to go. But thanks if this was an offer.

One of the reasons for having the match at Warsaw is that the local crew is very strong on set up. We will have a good crew on the ground tomorrow and it should be even stronger as the week goes on.

Another thing has been made very clear to me via phone tonight. Black Barry Martens will not be loaning out underwear this year. "It causes too many problems."

Glad you guys are covered... I'm not shooting it and wanted to make sure you had your staff covered. If something chances and you need staff or setup help, let me know. You know how to find me...

JT