Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Indiana USPSA Sectional Championship

The 2011 Indiana USPSA Sectional/State Championship will be

July 29th-31st

Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting the match.

http://www.wrpclub.org/

Minimum of 10 Stages + Chrono

Match Director = Jake Martens

Stage Coordinators = Aron Bright, Brent Roberts

More information to follow, I will be updating here and on the

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you're saying I need to watch the movie Blazing Saddles before the match so i know whats going on? :unsure:

If you haven't seen Blazing Saddles yet I really don't know what to say........well I do but I don't want this thread locked

I'm too young, that's my excuse! haha

So you're saying I need to watch the movie Blazing Saddles before the match so i know whats going on? :unsure:

If you haven't seen Blazing Saddles yet I really don't know what to say........well I do but I don't want this thread locked

we may need ta work up a Number 6 on 'em.

WHAT! YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN IT? OMG! WHAT ROCK HAVE YOU BEEN UNDER FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS! :surprise:

IM ONLY 25 YEARS OLD! hahaha

we may need ta work up a Number 6 on 'em.

Flex, you use yer tongue prettier than a ........... :devil:

I'm too young, that's my excuse! haha

Im the same age and Ive seen Blazing Saddles! You just need to broaden your horizon on movie choices. I got you to watch Transformers after you said it looked stupid, now your hooked.

Such a sheltered child lol

• 1 month later...

Candy Gram for Mongo!! Candy Gram for Mongo!!!

This could be ALOT of fun.

I already see a start position with a chess piece between palms!:cheers:

And one with the paddle ball thingies.

Jake you need a black shirt with big old "GOV" in white letters on the back! Work, work, work ,work......Hello Boys!:goof:

Sweet!!

Well ... you can bet it's gonna be a great match with plenty of rounds and runnin' around. I'm clearing my schedule right now for that weekend. I wouldn't miss punching a horse or passing some gas before I shoot for nothing. Jake, you sure put on a great match!