Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many divisions?

G-ManBart

5 with only Revo to go. I don't have any speed loaders but I should be able to make D without them! Let me see I got that 2" tarus and a 5" S&W oooh so difficult to choose.

the 2" Taurus could be fun I shot a classifier with a 3" 5 shot 44 special it sure made El-Prez interesting 1,2,3,4,5,reload,1,reload,1,2,3,4,5,reload,1

Every thing but open. Highest is in REVO! :roflol: Shot Limited tonight at a local match for the first time in like 5yrs.(since I classified in it) I shot my 3" subcompact XD with extended mags out of an inside the waistband holster! :surprise::goof: It was fun only reloading once for any stage instead of 4-5 times like normal.

All but Open. I shot a special classifier match in Limited with Gallatin Action Shooters earlier this month but the scores haven't been input yet. I'm a solid 'C' class shooter in SS, L10, Production and Revolver. I suspect I'll be a 'C' in Limited too. One of these days I'll have to borrow a race gun and get classified in Open to complete the 'set'..... :cheers:

Interesting, I expected the bell to curve the other way. I figured a few people with one, more with ~3 due to using the same gun in a couple of divisions, and a few with 5 (6 is where I figured it would be thanks to the REV-headed stepchild division).

3 here, Prod, Open, and as of this month, SS.

-rvb

All of them.

OPEN Class: B Pct: 68.00 High Pct: 71.03

LIMITED Class: B Pct: 63.38 High Pct: 63.38

LIMITED10 Class: B Pct: 68.88 High Pct: 72.61

PRODUCTION Class: B Pct: 67.64 High Pct: 68.77

REVOLVER Class: B Pct: 63.66 High Pct: 64.74

SINGLESTACK Class: B Pct: 67.99 High Pct: 68.78

I was really surprised when I read that there is only one person with all 6 GM's when I read that Front Sight article a few months back. It further boggled my mind that there are only ~300 shooters classified in all 6 divisions. I plan to add myself to that list of 300 in 2011 for sure.

I am classified in open, limited, limited 10, and production. I will be getting my 625 ready for classification this fall. I have the belt, holster, and mag pouches now I just gotta get a Single Stack gun built.