Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Nation Championship in Las Vegas

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to who got in as well?

Carl Carbon, 7th place at the MG Nats, was reportedly the last person to get in from the Tac optics division which took 6 of the wild card slots. So the other 4 wildcards went to the other 3 divisions, but I don't know the breakdown. So you could add them to the list on 3GN website and figure it out. Pretty amazing that 6 of the top 7 finishers in Tac optics needed slots for the 3GN shoot-off. They were supposed to start this morning and be done with the 4 stages by 1pm and then do the 16 top in a handi-capped bracket based on finish in the 4 new stages.

1 Daniel H.

2 Keith G.

3 Chris S.

4 Rob R.

5 Ted P.

6 Tyler P.

7 Carl C.

2) Keith Garcia and 3) Chris Sechiatano were already in, so that might be off a tad. I think 4) is Rob Romero, 5) is Ted Puente and 6) is Tyler Payne from the AMU.

I think eveyone in Chad's 10 made it in. There are some amazing shooters flying under Chad's radar.

Edited by MarkCO

tyler was a good shooter before he got to AMU, which is why he's in AMU!!!!

trapr

Really? That seems like a great idea.

I was curious ss to when he enlisted. I remember seeing his name in the top 15-20 a bunch last year but top 10 at this Nationals puts him up there with the best of the best. Which is great because we need some young stud to challenge Daniel.

Edited by jtischauser

I was curious ss to when he enlisted. I remember seeing his name in the top 15-20 a bunch last year but top 10 at this Nationals puts him up there with the best of the best. Which is great because we need some young stud to challenge Daniel.

It was just about 1 year ago.

The AMU was doing well today!

Okay, I have to laugh at myself, I just spent 5 minutes looking at the guns in the two photos, trying to figure out why the shooter was shooting two different guns on what looked like the same stage. It was only then that I realized the shooters were Tyler and Daniel. :lol: