Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Multi-Gun Nationals

Seems to be very little talk about the multi-gun nationals this year, even with the 3 gun nation finale right afterwards. I still haven't received my packet and they haven't posted stages or round counts. Maybe this is why not that many people are excited about the match?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah-you shooting irons? I know -dumb question.

not only am I shooting irons in the match, but also the 3-gun nation match. I ain't scared of them scopey, optic thingies! ;)

Irons here too but with the added element of reduced capacity and increased recoil!

Heavy Metal baby!

Oh and somehow I got to get good enough to compete against the top dawgs in the 3 Gun Nation match (Tact Scope only)

and hold my own in HM for the USPSA Nationals!

Oh and I have to get to LV with 6 different guns in 5 different calibers!

I guess I better get busy!!!

See you there Mr. Pinto.

Patrick

Yeah-you shooting irons? I know -dumb question.

not only am I shooting irons in the match, but also the 3-gun nation match. I ain't scared of them scopey, optic thingies! ;)

I guess I better get busy!!!

See you there Mr. Pinto.

Patrick

Looking forward to it again Mr. Kelley. Always a pleasure seeing you and your wonderful bride.

Seems to be very little talk about the multi-gun nationals this year, even with the 3 gun nation finale right afterwards. I still haven't received my packet and they haven't posted stages or round counts. Maybe this is why not that many people are excited about the match?

I was wondering the same thing. very little buzz. About 8 of us from the Sacramento are confirmed. Looking forward to seeing you again; I shot with you at Superstition.

I don't know about buzz. I get enough just going to the match.I try to ignore added buzz. I am sure the AMU will be there and some other really good shooters. Obviously Pat, Mike, Chuck all have won matches this year so the competition is there.

I'm in...and this time I am not working it! Since USPSA doesn't let ROs shoot it was a no brainer!

I am not sure how to shoot a Multi-Gun match I don't work...shooting with my partner in crime, Doug Hartley!

RLTW,

Scott

AKA Busyhawk