Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TOP SHOT #9

BLUTO

Holy!!!!! Blakes gone?!

Thanks a lot for the spoiler warning. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

So you read the discussion/review for a show that you haven't watched and expect there not to be spoilers?

So you post on this forum but don't follow the moderator rules?????

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45928

It really is simply a courteous thing to do when posting spoilers and has been discussed here over and over again. Post all the spoilers you want, but use the warning.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have caught a spoiler today for the final episode. Anyone who is curious can PM me and see if you draw the same conclusion. ;)

Come on! Somebody has to be curious. :devil:

All PM's replied to. Keep in mind I am only quoting what I read so please don't shoot the messenger if it turns out different.

It would probably be prudent to assume that when you see a thread titled "TOP SHOT #XX" that the thread more than likely has spoilers in it.

How the same people get spoiled every week is beyond me.

Glad you and I think the same here, haha. there was one thread, maybe episode 4 or 5 that i didnt read for 4 days because i couldnt watch the episode til then. didnt want to ruin anything. if i havent watched the episode, i dont come in that thread...

One thing which you didn't see on TV was that the Beretta had to be fired in double action from 25 feet! Blake says that he just didn't know when the shot was going to break and pulled it low. He certainly took it like a man though.

You sure about that? If you watch it on Hulu you can clearly see he cocked the hammer.

One thing which you didn't see on TV was that the Beretta had to be fired in double action from 25 feet! Blake says that he just didn't know when the shot was going to break and pulled it low. He certainly took it like a man though.

Looked like he cocked the hammer before he shot tho

ETA: loooks like im slow on the draw here, haha

Edited by Corey

A stock 92F trigger in single-action may feel like a double-action trigger to people used to good triggers! :roflol:

[ps don't flame, I actually shoot a 92 in production... but the trigger sure aint stock!]

-rvb

It would probably be prudent to assume that when you see a thread titled "TOP SHOT #XX" that the thread more than likely has spoilers in it.

You are probably correct, however there is a pinned post at the top of the forum with a request from Flexmoney and a specific procedure for posting spoilers.

It would seem appropriate for a moderator on this forum to support the requests of other moderators rather than ridicule the members of the forum who request that forum rules be followed.

I'm not ridiculing anybody. Sure I support what Flex said, but as you can probably tell, the members don't always follow the guidelines. Sometimes one of the volunteer moderators can't get to the post soon enough to fix the error, which means sometimes it is inevitably too late (as can be seen in just about any thread where people are complaining that their program was spoiled). All I'm recommending is people use some common sense. If that is seen as ridiculing people to you, sorry, but that's not what I mean when I say it.

I mean c'mon, what else do you think is going to be posted in these threads after the episode has already aired???

Glad you and I think the same here, haha. there was one thread, maybe episode 4 or 5 that i didnt read for 4 days because i couldnt watch the episode til then. didnt want to ruin anything. if i havent watched the episode, i dont come in that thread...

Here is the deal...

Some of the moderators didn't come on one of the earlier threads, because they hadn't seen the show. That thread went to shit and had to be closed.

I am requesting...Don't post spoilers without a warning.

Be courteous. It only takes a moment.

You sure about that? If you watch it on Hulu you can clearly see he cocked the hammer.

Blake told me as well they had to fire it DA - it wouldn't surprise me if the editors took footage of Blake getting ready for one of his earlier runs on the fuse and spliced it right ahead of his shot at the bullseye.

taking his glasses on an off didn't cause Kelly to lose, loading the 2 or 3 rounds per firearm did. knocking an extra 2 seconds off those stages plus the time it took to empty and lock the pistol open would have been the deciding factor. the guys who shot 1 pistol shot saved time loading the mag and then could just throw the gun down and move.

Was actually really sad to see him go. liked the way he could adapt and really showed himself to be a strong competitor with all weapons, not just a rifle at long range...

+1 I think Kelly got the bad luck of going first. He seemed to go up the hill only "fast" not "highly motivated" like the rest. He also did not get the benefit of seeing how much time he'd lose by loading extra rounds. He played to conservatively. But he set a standard that forced everyone else to take the risk of only loading a single round. If the targets had been a little harder and there were more missed shots he would have made it.

Seems like all the competitors did a good job. Or, maybe I'm just so happy to see the MUCH better format this episode took that I'm just all giddy. :roflol:

Too bad to see Blake go but like one would expect for a shooter at his level, he knew what he did wrong and intends to fix it.

Glad to see the movement in this episode. I expected JJ to do well and he didn't disappoint. I can't wait to see them shoot the dueling tree next week. Hasn't JJ won a steel match before?

Chris

I suspect JJ wins this cause I think he is not going to steel challenge in Piru?

correct me if I'm wrong, but if he did win it,He is 100k richer and wont need the money at the steel Challenge

right? or maybe I'm wrong and he will shoot S.C just for the love of the sport.

I suspect JJ wins this cause I think he is not going to steel challenge in Piru?

correct me if I'm wrong, but if he did win it,He is 100k richer and wont need the money at the steel Challenge

right? or maybe I'm wrong and he will shoot S.C just for the love of the sport.

Maybe he ca't make the SC because he burned all his leave (vacation) doing TopShot... That's how it works for us government employees.