Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Justin Timberlake.......

Lycanthrope

The only thing I heard about the superbowl in the news is that Beyonce sang the american hymn before the game.

Damn' medias, they didn't even showed any pics of the game or of the Janet b..b ;)

We heard about the fact that the singer Moby should have played a commercial spot against G.W. Bush, did that shit happened ?

I thought I saw a large metal object on there but with CBS cutting away soooo fast I wasn't sure. It must have taken some will power for the cameraman to cut away instead of zooming in! :lol:

The metal pastie does make me wonder if the whole deal was staged. That much metal cannot be comfortable.

-ld

Guest Larry Cazes

Come On Guys! The leading lyrics about her being naked by the end of the song and the pastie! Of course it was planned ahead by MTV. I don't see what the big deal is, though....Regular programming on MTV is so much more hard core then this.

Eeeeewwww. You can see a close-up of that pastie-thing at www.drudgereport.com , if you really want to see it. :-(

From the Drudge close-up,,,

That definitly wasn't a pastie!!!

I disagree with the general opinion expressed ( not so much here but in the media in general). I think it was great!!!

This happened about 9pm. If the parents of small children let them stay up for the show then they should have been prepared for adult type stuff. This was shocking, abrasive, explosive and outragous. Exactly what M-TV wanted. Masterful!!! I applaud they're choice of ladies. Traditionaly the libs would have picked another worthy like Rosy O'donnel or B(arbra)S(triesand),,,hack, hack, puke, puke!!! Thanks to the libs for picking someone at least palatable!!!

There are plenty of things in this world to get riled up about. Janet Jacksons boobs aren't one of them...

PS...Am I the only one that thought the sun burst nipple ring was kinda kool looking!!!

He He He...

B)B)B)

I just got finished reading the thread about Ann Coulter. As an attractive woman, SHE is in a totally different league than Ms Jackson! Ann is elegant, poised, witty, relentlessly brillant, and as it just so happens, drop dead gorgeous. No wonder the limp-wristed left hates her, shes's everything a real man admires in a woman. :wub:

Janet Jackson on the other hand is a middle-aged has-been who has been reduced to baring her breasts in prime time for the shock value. MTV didn't plan this??? Right.

Well, I'm not shocked. And I wasn't shocked when Brittany Spears and that other middle-aged has-been did a lesbian kiss on that other show. I wasn't shocked that Micheal Jackson was accused of doping and molesting children. Does the Hollywood Bunch really believe that another celebrity making an ass of themselves in public is going stun anyone?

What do we get next Super Bowl? Lesbian love on the fifty yard line? Micheal and some naked little boys running around? Come on, take your best shot! I'm the American public and there ain't nothin' I can't get used to.

I just got finished reading the thread about Ann Coulter. As an attractive woman, SHE is in a totally different league than Ms Jackson! Ann is elegant, poised, witty, relentlessly brillant, and as it just so happens, drop dead gorgeous. No wonder the limp-wristed left hates her, shes's everything a real man admires in a woman. :wub:

Amen, brother ... AMEN! :wub: