Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weird Vibes Around Here

Shooter Grrl

Lets all agree to watch more Oprah, and less Wrestling.

And touch our... er , get in touch with our feelings.

Just kidding. ( It was a joke, really )

Best damn forum anywhere. For the most part very well behaved, and very well informed people. And I think the admin staff really deserves a thanks for what they do.

Gotta go howl at the moon now.

Travis F.

Funny thing about this poast to me is that this is the least whiny most might I say Flame retardant forrum that I have taken part in. I think you are a great bunch of people. Wouldn't trade you for a new..... Well lets not go that far.

Unfortunately there are growing pains that all boards experience, and as new members come in, they bring their own slant and viewpoints that change the mix in subtle ways. Then they post more and the board becomes more of what they want than what it was originally designed to be.

What you see first are some comments by older members, then their post count begins to drop as they lurk more than participate.

I will suggest that the IPSC-Email list may be less useful nowadays because there are a few 'regulars' that basically chat and joke with each other. Fun for them, tedious for everybody else. Maybe we regulars should try and keep the off-topic personal banter down to a livable level for everybody else.

I will suggest that the IPSC-Email list may be less useful nowadays because there are a few 'regulars' that basically chat and joke with each other. Fun for them, tedious for everybody else. Maybe we regulars should try and keep the off-topic personal banter down to a livable level for everybody else.

Yeah, a chat room isn't what the forums are supposed to be, although it sure does seem like one sometimes ;-)

--

Regards,

Good grief - ya'll hijacked my HATE rant and turned it into a warm fuzzy... BAH HUMBUG

So you're complaining about getting what you said you wanted?

"Yo people - you're turning my favorite place on earth to someplace I don't wanna go anymore

May I suggest we all sit back and reflect for a moment on what THE forum has brought to our lives... and shelf the negativity and return to learning and exchanging GOOD ideas with each other?

I for one would really like that "

Who said women and cats do as they please and men and dogs just have to get used to it? :P

Cripes! Will everybody just go smoke one, sit in a corner and shut up for a while aleady??!! It's OVER. Chill out. Be cool. :rolleyes:<_<

Be professional. B)

I'm with rhino on this one. SLOWLY is good... in this case. :P

It's late. I'm going to bed... to rest my case and read some sci-fi. :ph34r: