Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The A-Team (movie)

In the series, the guys could blow up half the world and shoot 1000 rounds, and nobody got hurt. I am afraid the movie won't be the same, but I have to see it anyway.

Count me in.

i like Laim Neisen, Bradley Cooper and one of my favorite UFC fighters Quinten Jackson. not quite the start-studded cast of The expendables, but enough good names that I want to see it.

Saw it last night: loved it! Had way more comedy than I was expecting, which was cool.

Edited by Corey

We saw it friday night. I loved it. I also read a article about how Mister T turned down a cameo due to his feeling that there would be too much gore and sex. After seeing the movie my feeling is the studio just did not offer him enough $$$$$ for that cameo offer. I thought it had a better feel (with modern touches) of the original series than a lot of remakes of other shows have in the past. There were some "rediculous" scenes, but I would have been dissapointed without them.

Liota and I saw it yesterday...very amusing, and well worth the price of admission. You MUST stay all the way through the credits, too...

Alex

now im going to have to go see it again. i didnt stay :(

• 2 weeks later...

I must have been in a bad mood or something, I saw it with my wife and son and none of us liked it much. We left the movie and looked at each other and said "it was ok", I guess it was a little over the top for me.