Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Gun Build

ogiebb

You and that FireAnt sell and buy more guns than 3 gun stores and now you expanding into building them, go figure. That looks like a Gary slide. Be sure to post some pics as the project moves along, then we will need a full range report. The lightning cuts could be used for accents you know not like Athena lee but some radical colors in them that make it look neat when cycling.roflol.gif

You and that FireAnt sell and buy more guns than 3 gun stores and now you expanding into building them, go figure. That looks like a Gary slide. Be sure to post some pics as the project moves along, then we will need a full range report. The lightning cuts could be used for accents you know not like Athena lee but some radical colors in them that make it look neat when cycling.roflol.gif

Nope not building...yet...i think Roger has me Beat :roflol:

as much as possible i dont want to sell guns.. it really sucks..but sometimes money can be really hard to pull out of a bank account if there is nothing there..

ill see how it functions when i get it soon.. :cheers:

That's badass August. You going to have it for Prescott or are you still shooting Open there?

ill be shooting Open for sure...i hope i get it before prescott to try it out though

hey just saw your in our squad it will be cool shooting with you again :cheers:

LOL, That really does look cool. I am 6 days out from starting my build. I am about to take some pictures of the box of parts and maybe remember to take pictures along the way as I build it.

Hey, you are using my slide cuts.

One of my pre-vis mock ups had tunnel cuts. It'll be interesting to see what they actually come out looking like as i decided against them in the end.

I assume Gary is doing it based on the cuts and the background.

Edited by raz-0

yeah saw the cuts in his website at page #2 and it was nice...i originally wanted more slide pockets on front but he told me it might weaken the slide..

saw your thread mine will be a bull barrel and copper coated or chromed...yep Gary is building it he is very easy to talk to and really listens to what you want..which is awesome

Edited by ogiebb

Ummm, isn't it an inch too short?? Just kidding. Really nice, unique looking slide there.

Yeah, we let Jason on our squad for Prescott. We needed somebody to be our brass beatch and with my upcoming senior card it was determined that I am too old and feeble. :P

Ummm, isn't it an inch too short?? Just kidding. Really nice, unique looking slide there.

Yeah, we let Jason on our squad for Prescott. We needed somebody to be our brass beatch and with my upcoming senior card it was determined that I am too old and feeble. :P

:roflol::roflol:

yeah saw the cuts in his website at page #2 and it was nice...i originally wanted more slide pockets on front but he told me it might weaken the slide..

saw your thread mine will be a bull barrel and copper coated or chromed...yep Gary is building it he is very easy to talk to and really listens to what you want..which is awesome

Yeah, you wouldn't believe the amount of back and forth we went through to arrive at that design. There isn't much more to do without weakenign key points, or making holes, which I didn't want. 

I'm curious to see how you like the cuts once you use it.  They are turning out to be very functional and comfortable for me. I thought the functional to looks cool ratio would be worse. 

I'm very happy with Gary's work, I'm sure you'll be too. 

Thanks to Gary from Gans Guns and Mike from Schuemann...also Raz-0

here she is...im going to shoot it for a couple thousand rounds then of it goes for a copper or chrome finish.

this project went so smooth and easy.... was a pleasure working with him...

40-1.jpg

40-2.jpg

Edited by ogiebb