Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

if you could fight anyone who woud it be?

Sean Gaines

Anybody ................ ??? ;) I'll take Pam Anderson. I used to watch her fight on VIP, and I'm pretty sure I could kick her butt! :rolleyes: Plus the "free entertainment" that would come with fighting her would be totally worth it !!! :wub:

Anybody ................ ??? ;) I'll take Pam Anderson. I used to watch her fight on VIP, and I'm pretty sure I could kick her butt! :rolleyes: Plus the "free entertainment" that would come with fighting her would be totally worth it !!! :wub:

damn chris, can I change my pick?

Bono

Reminds me of a U2 concert in Scotland, where Bono was taliking about children dieing in Africa. "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies" He said, then someone shouted out in the audience "Well, stop clapping your bloody hands!"

Bill Maher... to the death.

+100! That guy is such a royal, self righteous, pr*&%!

There was this kid I used to get in fist fights with on a weekly basis. I'd lose one, I'd win one, we were always going at it. He challenged me one night when I was 18, the night before I left for basic training. I backed down the first time ever. The last time I saw him, he'd become a serious junky-looking guy hanging out by the AM/PM near my old neighborhood. I am bigger and stronger than him by quite a bit now. I almost jumped him that night. Then I thought how foolish I would look to the cops beating on some junkie. THe guy didn't even recognize me. He was just sad.

But Maher, yeah, "Mamma said knock you out! I'm gonna knock you out!"

Edited by JimmyZip

Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer.

I cringe when I hear this #%$^%#$%#@%^$# talk to this GENERAL who has dedicated his life to this country like this. That self righteous $%#^#$#^@#!

Edited by barney88pdc