Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Nats Roll Call

joecichlid

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, from the sounds of it we might need to see about getting a dinner together at one of the local places for the BE members. :) I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones this year.

Joe W.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just 6 weeks to go. So far other than an email, I haven't recieved my packet and haven't seen any news on shipping ammo or stages? Is it just me or does everything seem behind schedule?

It isn't just you.

T.

(And for those of us going to our first Nationals, who have no idea what we might be forgetting, a lack of information/news is _not_ helpful...)

Just 6 weeks to go. So far other than an email, I haven't recieved my packet and haven't seen any news on shipping ammo or stages? Is it just me or does everything seem behind schedule?

It isn't just you.

T.

(And for those of us going to our first Nationals, who have no idea what we might be forgetting, a lack of information/news is _not_ helpful...)

I haven't seen anything either. I went last year so I know the ropes, and the wife is going so her bags are going to be full of guns and ammo as well. She will have to leave some of the shoes at home. Last year I couldn't find a cheap folding chair in that whole town so I bought a bucket to sit on at Lowes! Get a gun cover if the sand starts blowing it will shut it down. Shower cap?

Edited by CocoBolo