Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TechWear USA 2010 USPSA Area 8 Championship

• 2 months later...

I decided to 'Cross-Post' this as there is little activity regarding Area 8. I would hate to see us go without a match this year. It is too important for too many shooters in the area. Regardless of your thoughts on last year or anything else, lets get it together for the shooters in the Area and make this happen.

As of this moment in time there are 140 people listed as competitors in the 2010 A8 match. There are 8 names listed as Staff.

Area 8 matches have been known as a very good match over the years. Don't miss out on this one. The stages are posted on the A8 website.

Yeah the cost is up a bit. So are the costs for a lot of things. This is an easy match to get to and there is a lot to do nearby if you want to spend a little extra time in the area.

There are only have about 9 weeks till match day, but don't wait till the last minute to sign up. The price goes up August 1st! The Application is here. All you have to do is click, print, fill out, and send with your check. Look, it is the last weekend of the Summer Vacation Season, what better way to spend it?

• 3 weeks later...

I see alot of names up on the competitor list. Looks like this match is bringing in some great competition as usual. Ill be working it again this year. Im thinking about wearing a costume during the match, any suggestions! Oh, this should be good! :roflol:

Im thinking about wearing a costume during the match, any suggestions! Oh, this should be good! :roflol:

If you wear a sheep costume Lopez may show up and have his way with you. :roflol:

Of course I think a giant Hot Dog costume would better suit some one named Frank. :sight:

Or maybe some big nerdy glasses so you don't need to squint so hard to see the hits on target. :surprise:

Im thinking about wearing a costume during the match, any suggestions! Oh, this should be good! :roflol:

If you wear a sheep costume Lopez may show up and have his way with you. :roflol:

Of course I think a giant Hot Dog costume would better suit some one named Frank. :sight:

Or maybe some big nerdy glasses so you don't need to squint so hard to see the hits on target. :surprise:

You gave me a good idea for the stage prop. Ill get some fencing and put some fake sheep in the coral. Lopez, this ones for you buddy! Always thinking of your needs and concerns. It will be lets say a refreshment station for Lopez and possibley Pat! :roflol::cheers:

Dan, I will never eat dinner with you again

:roflol:

I bet Frank wishes he never had dinner with me as well :roflol:

Let me guess Todd took you to an Italian place? Lopez you should know better than to ask Todd about dinner choices. Listen do you like goats or sheep. You have a choice for the stage prop. Let me know. H!

Edited by hf219

HELP WANTED

MATCH STAFF/ RO's, CRO's: The TechWear USA 2010 Area 8 Championship needs you to help out. Our sport is all about volunteering! If you’re registered for the match, live in or out of the area, certified as either an RO or CRO, know how to use some basic hand power tools, reach out to the match director. The match is a level III event regardless of your experience your help can be used and is needed. Even if it’s only for the day before you shoot or the day after, your efforts are welcome. Being an RO at a major event like this is an experience you cant miss out on! Even if you dont shoot the match, you can be a great asset to this event. Thank you for your time, Harry. :cheers: