Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LIMCAT OPEN GUN (RazorCAT)

nexus

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to every one i want to know your feedback on this open gun i'm planning to buy one tnx in advance

razorcat1.jpg

I got mine last year and have no problems at all (9mm Major) I live in PA and had to load it 8.0 - 8.1 of Silhoutte vs what Johnny recommended to make Major (using 124 MG-CMJ) he thought because of altitude he used 7.8. It shoots like a dream

as a proud owner of a first gen limcat gun(running his turbocomp) it, like any opengun was a bit on the diva side to get it to wanna run on raceday, had a small extractor issue which was fixed by the man himself at a match(we went at it stage by stage diognosingthe probs) and ever since(knock on wood) it has run like a raped ape ever since, zero problems, cant speak for his newest creations butthey do look nice, i just dont have the coin for em( i heard someone out here in Cali paid 5k for one of his in major 9mm)

I own one of the second generation RazorCat before he started putting holes everywhere. The thing just runs with good ammo, my first handgun nationals last year and it ran flawless. Go for it, you won't have regrets.

post-3273-126930206072_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...

I got my razorcat about six months ago. Not only is it the best looking pistol, it is the softest flattest shooting open gun I have ever owned. Johnny is great to work with and will do what ever it takes to make you happy.

I don't think you can go wrong here,unless you choose something else.

watch for the cat in action on the next episode of Top Shot :cheers:

I watched the preview too. I was supprised how much the scope/mount bounced in recoil. I wonder if Johnny has seen highspeed video of the gun being fired.

I watched the preview too. I was supprised how much the scope/mount bounced in recoil. I wonder if Johnny has seen highspeed video of the gun being fired.

I was thinking the same thing watching the movement in the optic and mount it seemed to bounce all over the place.

I would like to see others in slow mo, other platforms also.

It would be interesting to see how solid some of the mounts actually are.

With johnny, you tend to get what you pay for. The guy can build a gun. As can para if we're talking nationals, caspian was in it to win it too. I think its a little more than the gun. Perhaps it was the indian..

I was thinking the same thing watching the movement in the optic and mount it seemed to bounce all over the place.

Ya i agree with your suggestions , i think we should see how solid the mounts are .

That was the best part of the show! I couldn't believe how much everything moved.

That was the best part of the show! I couldn't believe how much everything moved.

I just watched it last night and was amazed... I wonder if the show was using too hot of ammo for that setup?