Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Production G-34

nickatnite

I wanted something different for my GLOCK, so that it would not look like the others, so I sent my new G-34 to Daniel Hidalgo at Plate-Tacular. Daniel is a USPSA shooter here in our area that does gun coating and other work. I sat down with him and told him what I was looking for in color, I wanted the OD Green like Wilson Combat uses and he DID NOT let me down!!!

While he was at it, I had him do my G-19 too..

Thanks again to Daniel. Here is his website: Plate Tacular...

806198363_a7jbU-L.jpg

806197999_Edj9d-L.jpg

806198158_hVC3g-L.jpg

806198620_ZXApW-L.jpg

FYI..

The Glock-19 has the XS Big Dot Trinium front and Warren Sevigny Carry rear (with Trinium insert). I've gotten used to shooting the Warren sights for USPSA, so I got them on my carry gun now.

805351313_Mebnx-L.jpg

Edited by nickatnite

Looks custom, not your run of the mill G34 :cheers: . I have been thinking about getting mine done in nickel finish, I just keep making excuses not to, need bullets, need powder, need primers, need match fees...ect

Nice pix. The frame modifications on the G19 are interesting.

Thanks...

I think I have finally found THE Dremel bit to use for grip reductions on GLOCKS. It's the Dremel bit # 562, which is a Carbide Tile Cutting bit. Here is a closer pic of the bit:

r00118v3.jpg

This thing works GREAT on the GLOCK. Also, when you take your time it will create some great self stippling that is not too aggressive; but, feels good to the shooter.

Here is a pic of the grip on underside of the trigger guard.

805349770_foUbH-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...