Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

Earl J. & I are having a great time working on Stage 3. The M249 is working great. We have 3 Sargents from the AMU plus several enlisted personnel working the stage with us and the stage is running really well. 4 more squads to go.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that Sunday was missing but I figured if they knew who was in the shootoff they new the top 8??? Care to share who you can see on those cameras?

taran just beat bryan ray. then, couldn't tell the next pair-some dude is standing in front of the lens

Watching the shoot-offs with a six pack and chips on-line - this is awsome - thanks AMU and Horus for doing the live stream !

I did phone Sandra Orvig (Miss Kitty) to go and tell that guy to go stand somewhere else ! Was he brake-dancing or was that epilepisy ?? :rolleyes::lol:

Edited by mike.45

I can tell you who finished 138th (me) and 137th (Denise Johnson). :ph34r:

I'd like to thank all of the AMU for putting on an outstanding match and event! I hope to make it back next year and learn from the mistakes I made this year. It was a very enlightening experience on what a major 3gun match requires you to have in your skillset. :blink: I'd also like to thank all the competitors for being the down to Earth and friendly people that are a hallmark of the shooting sports. Especially my squad #2 who were a very laid back and friendly group of guys to shoot with:

img15800.jpg

img1584i.jpg

Thanks to Andy Horner for being the cameraman for our squad photo and the US Army for donating an additional smoke grenade for the "ambiance". :cheers:

Additional images (higher resolution) will be uploaded to my 2010 FB3G album once I get home and have access to a good internet connection instead of this Hotels flakey wireless.

Stage 1 Panoramic

fb3g2010stage1.jpg

A HUGE THANK YOU! To the entire AMU, Fort Benning, the ARMY, the Civi RO's and staff. What an awesome match that made for great memories- The shoot-off was killer! Special thanks to Big Hamp, Linda Chico and Sgt. Horner. (Sorry if I got you rank wrong, I thought I saw stripes...)

I'd like to thank all of the AMU for putting on an outstanding match and event! I hope to make it back next year and learn from the mistakes I made this year. It was a very enlightening experience on what a major 3gun match requires you to have in your skillset. :blink: I'd also like to thank all the competitors for being the down to Earth and friendly people that are a hallmark of the shooting sports. Especially my squad #2 who were a very laid back and friendly group of guys to shoot with:

+1 to Squad 2. Awesome bunch of guys.

Awesome match! Thank you AMU and all of the hardworking staff! Looking forward to next year!

Edited by Lee King