Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

Let's wait till after the xrays? Unless it's just flopping around on the end of your leg? I've done a lot of damage to myself, and although it hurts like for sure it's busted, maybe an aircast and a handful of advil will see you thru the weekend?

Not being macelvanian, but I sure hope it's just a lot of pain ( :roflol: ), and they send you home with a pat on the bottom and a scrip for some good pain management. :P

waiting for good news

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! It's definately broke already had an X-ray. I think I tore something too but I won't know until MRI tonight. I might have to get a damn plate in my leg too.

Does anybody know if PRI makes a carbon fiber leg plate!

Funny thing was when I was lying on the ground because of the pain I didn't start crying until I realized I might not make it to the match.

If anybody needs a loaner M2 or G34 limited gun Trapr and Kurt have an extra one with them now.

Thanks guys! It's definately broke already had an X-ray. I think I tore something too but I won't know until MRI tonight. I might have to get a damn plate in my leg too.

Bummer Jesse. Heal fast!

Funny thing was when I was lying on the ground because of the pain I didn't start crying until I realized I might not make it to the match.

If anybody needs a loaner M2 or G34 limited gun Trapr and Kurt have an extra one with them now.

Jesse, Sorry to hear about your leg. Heal fast so you'll be ready for the next big match.

Damn that sucks, Jesse - very sorry to hear of your misfortune. If you're looking for good news, just remember that Benning is the last big match of the season, so you've got all winter to get well.

I just broke my f'ing ankle so I won't get the chance to complain about those slugs. Heck maybe I intentionally broke it so I didn't have to waste all that money:)

Linda,

I'll call you once I get out of this emergency room. Go ahead and give my spot to the next shooter.

Have fun everyone!

WTF Jesse.......I hope you have a good story on how this happened. "I was running from the hookers when......" or " I was running from the cops when". Have Kurt bring you and we'll draw straws on who pushs the wheel chair. I'm sure you can shoot from a chair! :D GET WELL SOON MY FRIEND! :cheers:

I just broke my f'ing ankle so I won't get the chance to complain about those slugs. Heck maybe I intentionally broke it so I didn't have to waste all that money:)

Linda,

I'll call you once I get out of this emergency room. Go ahead and give my spot to the next shooter.

Have fun everyone!

WTF Jesse.......I hope you have a good story on how this happened. "I was running from the hookers when......" or " I was running from the cops when". Have Kurt bring you and we'll draw straws on who pushs the wheel chair. I'm sure you can shoot from a chair! :D GET WELL SOON MY FRIEND! :cheers:

I thought about shooting from the new Polaris Ranger 3 gun ATV but then the surgeon said I gotta have surgery Friday. It's broke in three spots and the legaments are torn too.

As far as what happened I wish it was something wild and crazy. I'm just glad I got that poor baby out before the flames and smoke got any worse.

Somebody gets some good video please so I can cry all over again when I see what I missed.

Linda,

Have fun everyone!

I thought about shooting from the new Polaris Ranger 3 gun ATV but then the surgeon said I gotta have surgery Friday. It's broke in three spots and the legaments are torn too.

As far as what happened I wish it was something wild and crazy. I'm just glad I got that poor baby out before the flames and smoke got any worse.

Somebody gets some good video please so I can cry all over again when I see what I missed. SO CAN I HAVE THE BIG CHECK? SORRY TO HERE YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE MATCH.

Linda,

Have fun everyone!

Somebody gets some good video please so I can cry all over again when I see what I missed.

Dang Jes. Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get well soon.

Maurice

Jesse, that is rough. Hope you get everything worked out. I'll try to get some decent video if I can get somebody in my squad to hold the camera. You've got a few months to heal up before the season ramps up again. Get well brother.

Thanks guys! I knew jumping my corvette over those RR tracks at 85 wasn't a great idea. But hell I'd only had 12 beers so I figured I was good to go. Next time I need at least 100 mph beers.

Fixed it for you.

TRAVEL ALERT: For anyone who is coming from the east and will be taking GA 96 into the Columbus area, just west of Ft Valley and before you get to Bulter there is a nothing town by the name of Reynolds. Reynolds is the worst speed trap I have ever seen. Pay close attention to the speed limit signs as they change every quarter mile coming in and leaving town.

That's because you never drove through Ludowici.

Linda,

Have fun everyone!

Can't you come anyway?

Is anyone looking to split a room for this coming weekend?

I fly in on Thursday and out Monday morning!

Thanks

John Bagakis

hey john-i'll split a room with ya...of sh$t, i didn't get in the match.

Impossible to get in if you never even sign in or have a buddy sign you in.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

From last year's thread, but we have a lot of new shooters coming:

Main gate entry ONLY until you have checked in at the visitors center. The main gate is on the Georgia side of Ft Benning where I-185 ends.

The gate is open 24 hours. Check in whenever it is convenient for you. All civilian vehicles entering Ft. Benning must have a "Visitor Pass". To obtain your visitor pass you must stop at the visitor center located on the left-hand side of Interstate 185 about 100 feet before the Main Gate checkpoint. (Interstate 185 South ends at the front gate of Fort Benning).

You MUST have a current driver's license, proof of insurance and a copy of the vehicle registration. If you are driving a rental vehicle the rental documents will serve as vehicle registration and insurance if obtained. At the Main Gate Checkpoint 100 percent ID check is required. The Visitor's Pass can be good for all days of the match so that you do not have to go through the process again on the second day. It can take 15 to 30 minutes, depending on how busy it is.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

I have a DOD decal and military ID, so do I just check in at the visitors center to turn in all the paper work??????

Edited by SSgt82-02

See what can happen when you complain. Bet the hospital bill is more than the cost of 22 slugs. Just kidding . Tough luck. Don't get your panties in a wad maybe there won't be a 22 slug stage next year.

Edited by Jaxshooter