Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people moved up? I started 24th on the list..... haven't heard anything over the weekend. :unsure:

First - email me - OFF FORUM please - not a PM - to LChico@msn.com

I cannot tell who you are - your forum profile does not list your name or location, so I cannot begin to compose an answer. The waiting list numbers have changed 3 times already & will continue to change frequently. They are not a helpful way to locate someone on the list.

And P.S. that is why it took so very long to revise the waiting list numbers. Over 1/3 of the people on the waiting list either left the registration code box blank, or they wrote the waiting list number in the registration code box.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that this match is the sequel to the Area 6 MG Championship that will be held at South River Gun Club on Noveember 12-14. For further details go to the Area 6 page or follow the links in this forum thread.

No it's not.

BigHamp

Just a reminder.

IF you want to get in a 3-gun match similar (but without all the ARMY goodies)to and BEFORE the Ft. Benning 3-gun Challenge come shoot the MS 3-gun Challenge.

The Main Staff for the MS 3-gun challenge is also staff at the Ft. Benning 3-gun challenge.

Most of us have staffed ALL the Ft. Benning 3-gun challenges and have an Idea of what goes on. ;)

We will be using the same rules, the same awesome Stats Lady (THanks Linda) and intend to have you tuned up for Ft. Benning (somewhat, we're NOT digging a trench in our range though)

Info Here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=107001

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming !!!!

This will be another AWESOME Ft. Benning 3-gun Challenge !!!!!!

Thanks Hamp and the AMU !!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hopalong ;)

Are the FB3G rules posted somewhere? I want to make sure I am all squared away.

Daniel Horner will post them on the website soon. He had a lot of difficulty uploading from out of the country.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

A number of shooters have contacted me to ask what their registration numbers were, because they want to try & win a slot from Horus Vision. In at least 10 cases, these messages came from shooters who were removed from the waiting list. I removed those names from the waiting list after they did not send an application and check within a month following the notification regarding the waiting list status. In the notification about the waiting list, everyone was informed that they had 2 options:

. I have placed your name on a waiting list, hoping that enough registered competitors will drop out of the match, and you will be able to shoot it. Please notify me by email in the next 2 weeks if you want to stay on the list. You will need to send me an application and a check
if you want your name to remain on the waiting list

2. You can inform me that you prefer not to wait this year. I will delete registration information. You may decide to join us next year & I will put you on the early notification list.

I deleted registration codes, email addresses and waiting list numbers when I took those names off the waiting list. This is the major reason so many people moved up quite a bit in the last waiting list update. It should have been pretty clear that failing to send me an application & check would drop you off the list.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

• 1 month later...

Does anyone knows of there is a list for the FB 3gun competitors we did not receive an email in monds?

It would be easy if you good see this on line.

Probably saved a lot of phone calls and emails

Adriaan Dommisse

No - there is not a list posted online.

When the waiting list moves, you get an update.

EVERY YEAR the list barely moves over the summer. Then it moves 20 to 30 places in mid October. Not sure why that happens, but it is a pattern that has repeated every year for the last 4 years.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Does anyone knows of there is a list for the FB 3gun competitors we did not receive an email in monds?

It would be easy if you good see this on line.

Probably saved a lot of phone calls and emails

Adriaan Dommisse

No - there is not a list posted online.

When the waiting list moves, you get an update.

EVERY YEAR the list barely moves over the summer. Then it moves 20 to 30 places in mid October. Not sure why that happens, but it is a pattern that has repeated every year for the last 4 years.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I sure hope it moves at least 14 places this year!

Hurley

can anyone suggest a a;ternate hotel as it looks online if the hotel may be full.

Thanks,

Mule

Did you call the hotel directly? It may be showing full online because a block of rooms have been reserved for a group.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I ran into the same problem last year. If you can't get into the match hotel, try the HYATT PLACE COLUMBUS NORTH. It's just across the parking lot and the rate was within a couple of bucks (in 2009).

Edited by Blockhead