Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moving Up In Class - 2004

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C-Production and C-L10. Now if I can drop the 15% and 21% from the L10 classification, there's a good chance I'll move up to B.

Then there's Open... two mid 50% classifiers... with my Limited gun. I'm ready for Open. Get me my damn frames, STI!!!! :angry:

TY48548 B)

No moving up here, just an accomplishment.

First time I've had all my classifiers that count be B classers. Last update was the first time my high overall had dropped. Feels good to have a move in the positive direction. Considering that I haven't been practicing at all I'm happy with the events. Not sure if I'm overclassified ( maybe sometimes ) but I feel better about my efforts just the same.

Just over 67% in limited. Miniscule for many here but an acheivement to me.

PS... for all the folks that hate the wait for updates... Winds of change must be a blowin' in Sedro. Last weekends match classifier was figured into this up-date.

Credit due to our score 'grandmaster'. Rhino!!!

ARGH! I dropped four percent from last month!

LIMITED10 Class: C Current Pct: 50.974 High Percent: 54.193

My only 60% score got dropped since it was no longer among the most recent eight of my valid scores. ARGH! :angry:

LIMITED Class: B Current Pct: 62.528 High Percent: 62.528

It took a while, but I finally made "B." My hope is that "A" won't take two years to make. I was fortunate to place third and then second in my last two matches as a "C" class shooter. I guess it'll be a while before that happens again. :lol:

dj

Need to give some serious props to our friend BigDave.

He finally stopped sandbagging in 'C' limited and moved to 'B'.

I'm so glad,,,

He's been kicking my ass at the local matches all year. Glad I don't have to get beat by a 'C' er from now on!!!

:D:DB)

Thanks guys. My current goal is to not take as long to move up in class as this jump took, which was 2 years. :o However, I don't think the timing could be any better; right before the Indiana State Match. <_< I must admit though, I do love a challenge. ;)

BigSandBaggerDave should have been in B class a long, long time ago.

C class is for those of us who live there!

Which reminds of something my dad used to say if I talked about another place too much, "If you like it so much, go live there!" I must like C class.

C CLASS 4 EVER!

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh! Now I've dropped below 50%! Last month I lost almost 4% and dropped from 54.193 to 50.974. Well, over 3% anyway.

Now I'm at 49.511% in Limited 10.

If this keeps going, I'll be back to D class very soon.