Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One more try then I lay the thread to rest. I see a pretty girl with a car and I want to know about the car if I'm a carman. I see a pretty girl with a gun I want to know about the gun. Enough is enough. I am a gunman. I depend on my culture for info ie barrel length, trigger, any gunsmithing,calber, ballistics, not immature sex laden jokes. You're better than that.. Maybe you're right, this isn't for me. THREAD CLOSED! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

One more try then I lay the thread to rest. I see a pretty girl with a car and I want to know about the car if I'm a carman. I see a pretty girl with a gun I want to know about the gun. Enough is enough. I am a gunman. I depend on my culture for info ie barrel length, trigger, any gunsmithing,calber, ballistics, not immature sex laden jokes. You're better than that.. Maybe you're right, this isn't for me. THREAD CLOSED! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Me, I want to know more about the girl, but then again, I like girls :wub:

The March issue shows the pretty girl but no gun article. Please, if I just want photos I'll buy Penthouse.

The photos in the Dillon magazines are mellow enough that my mom wouldn't be offended by them.

If you can't tell the diff between a couple photos of an attractive girl, and a photo spread in Penthouse where you can see kidneys, I'm not sure I can help you.

• 2 weeks later...

You ever been sent one of those e-mails with a picture in it of a super-ultra-hot girl in it and something else is in the picture (i.e. cool car, cool gun, cool something, etc.) then if you scroll down it'll read "If you noticed the cool _______ before you noticed the girl, I've got bad news for you, you're gay."

Well, I've got some bad news for you.

Or not, whatever. It's a free country.

:roflol: All in good fun! :roflol:

I have no idea how many times I looked at BillD's avatar before I noticed she had a gun in her hand. Today I just noticed that she has her finger on the trigger. ;)

:sight:

See has a Gun in her hand???????? :devil:

You need to think of it as an awareness exercise... your FOCUS may be, ahem... at one place :goof: , you but should also be able to be AWARE that there is a gun in the picture...

like being focused on the front sight, but aware of brass ejecting.

:cheers::roflol::lol::P:goof:

-rvb

I have no idea how many times I looked at BillD's avatar before I noticed she had a gun in her hand. Today I just noticed that she has her finger on the trigger. ;)

Just trying to bring a little sunshine to my brothers

That is probably because you had your, a, aahumm :rolleyes: gun in your hand :blink: Oh I know I am going to bun in hello for that one. :roflol: