Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GlockTriggers.com Edge Trigger

Shooter32

I just wanted to let all of my people know that i just bought and installed the best Glock trigger i have ever felt in my G34 today !! I have spent alot of money looking for an improvment on the factory Glock trigger , i finally found one that is worth the money . The Edge trigger from GlockTriggers is the best replacment trigger for the Glock pistol yet !!! :surprise:

http://www.glocktriggers.com

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to let all of my people know that i just bought and installed the best Glock trigger i have ever felt in my G34 today !! I have spent alot of money looking for an improvment on the factory Glock trigger , i finally found one that is worth the money . The Edge trigger from GlockTriggers is the best replacment trigger for the Glock pistol yet !!! :surprise:

http://www.glocktriggers.com

In what way is this trigger better than a Vanek trigger?

Are you connected with the company or just a satisfied customer? I'd be interested in what makes this particular trigger superior, i.e. a little more substance and a little less hype would make a better case for the product. :cheers:

Curtis

No i am not connected with the company , i am just a satisfied customer . I have meet the guy that makes them and he is a very nice and knowledgeable guy . He really knows Glocks and is making a very nice product that works the way i have always wanted a Glock trigger to work . It is very crisp and the reset is out of this world , there is no mush whatsoever . The finsh and fit on the triggers is real nice .Feel free to ask me any questions you want about it . You could also email them from the website link and find out anything that you are wondering about .

No i am not connected with the company , i am just a satisfied customer . I have meet the guy that makes them and he is a very nice and knowledgeable guy . He really knows Glocks and is making a very nice product that works the way i have always wanted a Glock trigger to work . It is very crisp and the reset is out of this world , there is no mush whatsoever . The finsh and fit on the triggers is real nice .Feel free to ask me any questions you want about it . Y

Cool. If you used any other custom Glock triggers, it always interesting to hear how this trigger compares with some of the competition. If not, that's cool, too. If the trigger is accomplishing what you want, that's all that's necessary. Any trigger work, from the 25 cent trigger job to custom triggers makes getting those double alphas easier. :cheers:

Curtis

Yes there is another trigger and it is called the EDGE !!! It has a very solid feel and the reset is better than any other trigger that i have ever felt on a Glock before .

Just curious, Have you tried the Vanek and Glockworx Fulcrum triggers? If so how do they compare with the Edge?

Edited by JBP55

I have used other custom triggers , but i am not going to give names or throw anyone under the bus . I have also made my own triggers doing the polish job and all of the connectors and this triggers does everything that i have been trying to accomplish . I am not going to bad mouth anyones product , just want to let people know that i have found a great trigger and it works great . :cheers:

Edited by Shooter32

I have used other custom triggers , but i am not going to give names or throw anyone under the bus . I have also made my own triggers doing the polish job and all of the connectors and this triggers does everything that i have been trying to accomplish . I am not going to bad mouth anyones product , just want to let people know that i have found a great trigger and it works great . :cheers:

I'm glad nobody is going to bad mouthing someones product. But, it would be nice to see more of a comparison with some of the other trigger makes. I know how sweet the Vanek triggers are and more options are always a good thing.

Being demure about which other triggers you've tried, or haven't, isn't going to make a case for the GlockTriggers unit being good. Comparing the pluses and minuses of particular products on these forums happens all the time and does not constitute "trashing someone's product". So, what other trigger kits have you tried?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Vanek trigger and used it for a while and i also have a Fulcrum as well as a reworked factory trigger bar with a Ghost connector and all parts polished . The Edge trgger has a better feel on the orignal pull and alot better reset than any of the other trgger set-ups that i have used in a Glock !! I have one in my G17 and G34 both and dont see changing them anytime in the near future !! :D

Shooter32, what shooting sports do you participate in? Just curious.

Also, would you mind taking a few pictures of this new trigger along with either a stock trigger or Vanek? I am wondering what The Edge does differently than the Sotellos, Vaneks, and others.

^The Vanek trigger is legal as it does not have any external modifications done to the trigger shoe. The fulcrum is NOT legal for Production as the entire trigger is made from a different material, as well as has an external set screw mod.

The starter of this thread has not provided any pictures of the edge trigger, so I could not tell you with certainty if it is Prod legal.

The website is contradicting itself. On the home page it has a quote saying that the edge helped someone shave 20 seconds off a classifier time in IDPA. However on the product page it lists the competitor as not having external mods and being IDPA and USPSA legal.

^The Vanek trigger is legal as it does not have any external modifications done to the trigger shoe.

Slight Correction: At least one of the Vanek's is production legal.....

AND

at least one of Vanek's triggers isn't production legal -- because there are external modifications. A phonecall to Charlie should sort out which trigger(s) are an option for production shooters....

[note: merged this post/thread into an existing thread on the subject.]

I just shot the Double Tap Championship with one of Jeff's Edge triggers from GlockTriggers.com. I have been shooting Glocks for the better part of 20 years now and have always done my own trigger/polish jobs for which I have always been happy. I have not tried the Vanek or Glockworx triggers.

What I CAN tell you about this trigger is it has very little pre-travel (practicly non-existant) and has a very crisp/positive reset. The reduced striker spring would not torch off my Wolf primers, but that wasn't really a big surprise. For the price, I think it's a great trigger system. There are no visible external modifications so I feel confident it is USPSA Production Class legal.

Jeff was a great guy to deal with, his customer service was outstanding and the trigger arrived within two business days of our conversation. The install was as easy as dropping in a new trigger bar assembly.

Edited by Flexmoney

^The Vanek trigger is legal as it does not have any external modifications done to the trigger shoe.

Slight Correction: At least one of the Vanek's is production legal.....

AND

at least one of Vanek's triggers isn't production legal -- because there are external modifications. A phonecall to Charlie should sort out which trigger(s) are an option for production shooters....

Vanek supplies two Production legal drop in trigger kits. The Classic and The Classic Grand Master. Neither include any external modifications.

Nik, Charlie no longer creates triggers that include moving the location of the trigger pin, however one of his kits involves a slight trimming of the trigger safely.

So you are the best kind of correct. You are technically correct. ;)