Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canada vs. USA

Matt Cheely

U got the gold but we got the hi-cap mags.

They've got oil too.... I say we invade! :devil: Those chaps can be playing for us in 2014.... :goof:

Actually this has been all part of our master plan, beat you at hockey, demoralize you and with all your troops overseas, it's time to begin the invasion....muahahaha!

I looked forward to this game since I got up this a.m., and 'ya know, even though the Canadians pulled out the win, I still liked watching the game (the parts I was awake to see, since I'm bonked out of my mind on cold medecine). Especially that last goal at 24 sec left in the 3rd period!!!

Last year we lost our ECHL home team here, been missing hockey ever since. :(

U got the gold but we got the hi-cap mags.

They've got oil too.... I say we invade! :devil: Those chaps can be playing for us in 2014.... :goof:

Actually this has been all part of our master plan, beat you at hockey, demoralize you and with all your troops overseas, it's time to begin the invasion....muahahaha!

Careful, with all your troops overseas, I have intel the Salvation Army can easily handle any threat from the north :D

I'm sad I missed it. But everyone at the bar said it was a fantastic game - it was so good they didn't care that the US lost. Any game marked with a sentiment like that shows what sports are all about.

be

Hello: Being a displaced Canadian living and loving the USA since I can actually own guns here, I was glad the Canadian mens curling team one :roflol: I did like the other teams pants though :cheers: I wanted Team Canada in hockey to win but they really got lucky this time. I actually stopped watching the game when the US scored with 28 seconds to go. I thought they would lose in overtime. They pulled it off and good for them :cheers: Thanks, Eric

I'm sad I missed it. But everyone at the bar said it was a fantastic game - it was so good they didn't care that the US lost. Any game marked with a sentiment like that shows what sports are all about.

be

It was excellently played by both sides. I know that in round robin, you have to lose your last game to place second, so I get it's a bit of a let down. Still, I couldn't help but be a little disappointed with all the long faces when the American team recieved thier Silver medals.

Team USA played great. They didn't get the gold, but they sure earned silver.