Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rap

aaron268

OH GOD! what a sore point.. back in the 80's I worked in one of the best recording studios in Atlanta.

I worked with a few Rap guys..

I ended up with a bass drum lobotomy.. way too much low end.:sick:

I'm still waiting for them to mix Country with Rap... they could call it CRAP! :wacko:

OH GOD! what a sore point.. back in the 80's I worked in one of the best recording studios in Atlanta.

I worked with a few Rap guys..

I ended up with a bass drum lobotomy.. way too much low end.:sick:

I'm still waiting for them to mix Country with Rap... they could call it CRAP! :wacko:

Check out Big and Rich. It already exists. They're country musicians with a rapper named Cowboy Troy IIRC.

I must say, I really like the Beastie Boys. I think their music is a great collage of what good rap is as opposed to others. i really like the rap that uses samples, or hooks that are from our history. (Like bop jazz, or Coltrane, or things like soul for instance James B.) But I can see where one sort of music might get to you. I can only handle so much easy listening music, or the Hardcore Metal with all the screaming and no melodies.

JZ

Careful, I personally am a big fan of country, especially the old outlaw country; Hank Williams Jr., Waylon Jennings, David Allan Coe...

Edited by Dan O

LT45:

Country has already been mixed with rap, actually Nelly and Tim McGraw won grammies for the song over and over again (2004).

not like any of y'all care but here it is...

I'm eclectic I love it all, my music is my life.

Edited by PINMAN44