Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would anyone like to shoot together?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lisa,

If you're up for a drive, we'll be shooting a steel match at Norco on sunday. They don't allow rifle rounds but they do allow shotguns.

If the conditions are too severe (last I heard some of the berms were flooded pretty bad) we're heading over to Prado to practice a bit of handgun drills.

They do have an abundance of cows :mellow:

The GPS coordinates are 33°55'26.94"N 117°37'20.86"W

The River Road bridge is closed due to overflow but the range can be reached from the north side.

If you're coming from the 15N, I think its best to exit at Limonite and work your way from there.

Is anyone interested in shooting with me? Just looking for a shooting buddy. I'm in North County San Diego. Not crazy about shooting alone; it's not much fun setting up and tearing down by yourself.

Spend V day shooten a 3 gun match in VEGAS!!!!! :cheers: Larry

Larry,

A road trip with my dogs to Vegas would be fun. Which match? Is there a big one? Do I have to navigate away from this page to look for the forum that announces the match? Turn me around and I'm lost. Navigate away from this page? uh uh. :sick:

Yoshidaex,

Thanks a million! Perfect. Won't chance the weather tomorrow but will see you next time.

You should just come out and meet new shooters. But if you're gonna come out, you may as well bring your gear and shoot too :goof:

Don't worry about the rain. Think of it as real world simulation :lol:

Regardless of weather, the steel match is always a go.

Also there is a pistol match at Prado Olympic Shooting Park on Feb 14, Sunday. Ladies shoot free that day since its Valentines Day.

unsure.gif is this some kind of trap?blink.gif or did California just fall off into the Ocean

Alamo Yeah, its a trap and you just got caught.

Lisa - If you come down to San Antonio,TX we have multiple matches every Saturday and Sunday. In fact today AlamoShooter has his steel match, same day same place for over 20 years. If you are a hard worker taping and resetting you will always have people that want you on their squad. Fitting in gets easy just give someone a compliment when they do something good, everyone likes a little encouragment.

Well, we've seen your picture. Have you looked at hers? :rolleyes:

ETA: Plus you might want to change your interests from SHEEP. I'm just saying. :roflol:

roflmao

You guys got your forums mixed up, you need to go over to the Russian bride site.

Good shooting buddies are hard to find. Even for guys, about the time you think you got one they tell you they aren't going to the match cause they got this great book they have to read, and its not even a shooting book! Crap. You need about 5 cause some of the others are working the honey do list and can't go cause they have to do their wife's laundry or go to the their girl friends kids soceer game or some other non sense. Then there is the big match buddy even harder to find, you find out they snore louder than your chain saw you wear ear plugs and muffs and can't drown them out or they get in the bath room and spend an hour and a half getting ready, and you wind up going to the lobby bath room. Ooh yeah and they can't drive a stick or they drive like oooh my god I'm going to die before I get to the match. And the worst ones are the ones that want to eat a salad when you want a big juicey rib eye!

My wife was my best shooting buddy but she took a job with TSA and works weekends, I miss her shooting with me. Now I just leave a note went to the match see you later, and she appreciates the note being a shooter she understands that it is a must do on the agenda.

I'm on the Want2Shoot FireArms team now, its a great bunch of Guys and Gals that like to shoot and are good squad workers, we aren't big Dawgs but we have fun.

I started a thread just like this about a year ago and Im still shooting by myself. WTF guys. :roflol:

Jesse...you crack me up! :roflol:

Had a hard time finding people to shoot with me, gave up, and started hiring instructors. Geez...I had to pay people to shoot with me. :blink:

I started a thread just like this about a year ago and Im still shooting by myself. WTF guys. :roflol:

Jesse...you crack me up! :roflol:

Had a hard time finding people to shoot with me, gave up, and started hiring instructors. Geez...I had to pay people to shoot with me. :blink:

Hell, if your payin, give me your GPS coordinates :roflol: I will be on my way. :devil:

Well, we've seen your picture. Have you looked at hers? :rolleyes:

ETA: Plus you might want to change your interests from SHEEP. I'm just saying. :roflol:

roflmao

You guys got your forums mixed up, you need to go over to the Russian bride site.

Good shooting buddies are hard to find. Even for guys, about the time you think you got one they tell you they aren't going to the match cause they got this great book they have to read, and its not even a shooting book! Crap. You need about 5 cause some of the others are working the honey do list and can't go cause they have to do their wife's laundry or go to the their girl friends kids soceer game or some other non sense. Then there is the big match buddy even harder to find, you find out they snore louder than your chain saw you wear ear plugs and muffs and can't drown them out or they get in the bath room and spend an hour and a half getting ready, and you wind up going to the lobby bath room. Ooh yeah and they can't drive a stick or they drive like oooh my god I'm going to die before I get to the match. And the worst ones are the ones that want to eat a salad when you want a big juicey rib eye!

My wife was my best shooting buddy but she took a job with TSA and works weekends, I miss her shooting with me. Now I just leave a note went to the match see you later, and she appreciates the note being a shooter she understands that it is a must do on the agenda.

I'm on the Want2Shoot FireArms team now, its a great bunch of Guys and Gals that like to shoot and are good squad workers, we aren't big Dawgs but we have fun.

Your wife sounds wonderful. It takes a really special person to let you be, yet be there for you. Does she have a brother? :wub:

Edited by Lisa C

Is anyone interested in shooting with me? Just looking for a shooting buddy. I'm in North County San Diego. Not crazy about shooting alone; it's not much fun setting up and tearing down by yourself.

sure. you and the pups just move to Texas. Plenty of shooting buddies here, lots of room for the pups to run too.