Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would anyone like to shoot together?

I'm in the NC area (Carlsbad) and a member of the NCS Pala club. Mostly IDPA/USPSA but interested in 3 gun, though I've not shot a match yet.

Next time you are looking for a practice buddy, PM me - my schedule is fairly open and I'm up for a practice session in the area.

Cheers -

Barry

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: I cleaned out a few posts in this thread that seemed to be quotes and contained no content. I also went ahead and tweaked the title a bit while I was in the neighborhood.

Since it is more of a local based question (and not a match announcement) I will also move it to the "location" forum.

- Mod Squad

thanks!

Do you think you could wipe out this thread and that I could start all over, re-posting this? I haven't had much luck at all in finding anyone to shoot with.

• 1 month later...

Hi, Lisa-I am getting back into shooting matches after some time off (bought a house,etc.). I am planning to go to the Dec. 11 match at Pala with 2 friends. If you'd like to squad with us let me know and we'll shoot the match together. We'll have another newbie in the group-one of my shooting buddies will be attending her first USPSA match.

As far as practicing, I am in East SD County, so that won't work, but if you want some buddies to shoot the match with, we'll be there.

TJ

Hi, Lisa-I am getting back into shooting matches after some time off (bought a house,etc.). I am planning to go to the Dec. 11 match at Pala with 2 friends. If you'd like to squad with us let me know and we'll shoot the match together. We'll have another newbie in the group-one of my shooting buddies will be attending her first USPSA match.

As far as practicing, I am in East SD County, so that won't work, but if you want some buddies to shoot the match with, we'll be there.

TJ

Hi TJ,

I'll look for you at the Pala match. It'll be fun!

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

TJ

Hi TJ,

Lisa

Hey, Lisa-we'll see you there. Do you know Travis Sanders? That's who I'm coming to the match with. Our friend Monika is coming with us, but I think she'll just watch the first time out. I shouldn't be hard to find-I'll probably be the only one there with a revolver.

• 1 month later...

TJ

Hi TJ,

Lisa

Hey, Lisa-we'll see you there. Do you know Travis Sanders? That's who I'm coming to the match with. Our friend Monika is coming with us, but I think she'll just watch the first time out. I shouldn't be hard to find-I'll probably be the only one there with a revolver.

TJ,

I wouldn't know how to recognize you since there were others who had revolvers. I'm Filipina...which doesn't help to locate me since there are so many Filipina women there but I wear a pink hat and black pants. Next time, could you check the sign up sheet to see if I'm there? Or, send me an e-mail and I'll get it on my cell. Hope to meet you and your friends. Thanks for letting me join in.

Lisa

Whoops...I got "Pala" mixed up with "Norco." It's Norco's Running Gun match that has a big Filipino following. See you at PALA then!

Edited by Lisa C