Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superbowl 44

3quartertime

Thought the big dance deserves it's own thread...

To start it off I'll pass along a pick I just heard;

Tom Brady, after living a full life, died and went to heaven. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots' flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a

house up here."

Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a blue and white sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts' logo flag, and in every window, a blue and white Colts' towel.

Tom Brady looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful,

but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Tom?"

"Well, why does Peyton Manning get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Tom, that's not Peyton's house, it's mine.”

So now we know who the big guy likes!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lol

I couldn't be happier. My two favorite teams are in the super bowl. I love the Colts, but on this one, I have to root for Drew Brees and company.

I won't be upset regardless who wins.

That's a great way to watch a game - when you don't care who wins. You see the plays like they really happened.

Hey wait, there's an analogy for competing there.

;)

The turning point will be like last week: Whose defensive front 4 shows up early and often and whoever can win the turnover battle (and capitalize on them) will come out on top. If both QBs are able to have time to settle in and throw there could be a LOT of points scored, haha.

And to add a prediction....

Saints 34 Colts 28

Edited by Corey

I agree that a great way to watch a game is neutral. That's why I enjoy college games, both football and basketball. I'm not enough of a sports nut to keep up on all the teams so I get to enjoy the game without care.

Of course I'm picking the Colt's. The experience will be the difference. Even if the Saint's come out big the Colt's will come back. It should be a good game!

35-28 Colt's

lol

I won't be upset regardless who wins.

That's a great way to watch a game - when you don't care who wins.

;)

The other way is to do it from a bar in the Virgin Islands. Didn't care who won (Never do, don't usually watch FB) but let's be honest, warm weather, alcohol, babes, bikinis, exuberance. It don't get a whole lot better and if I remember, I was in the 'tween' years, divorced, not dating and obviously not re married.

Sometimes life is good.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great way to watch a game - when you don't care who wins. You see the plays like they really happened.

Hey wait, there's an analogy for competing there.

;)

6 Pats fans and I, with several dozen of our favorite brews... are enjoying the game the same way. A chance to get together. (However, I think I will root for the Saints..) :devil:

Colts are going to stomp them. The Aints have been coasting the last 2 months and it took 5 Viking turnovers to sneak into this one.

Then again, I am a bitter Viking fan so don't pay attention to me.

Edited by GIO

GO COLT'S

LOOKS LIKE THE ONLY PLACE THEY ARE GOING IS HOME ALONE

Yes sir. Home alone...

What a great game!!!

I'm from Indianapolis. My team is the Colt's. I'm a Purdue grad. I'm a HUGE fan of Drew Brees. There was absolutely zero down side for me either way.

WHO DAT!!!

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints!!!