Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dating... none then three at once?

Classic_jon

I had not been looking to date anyone for a while and a girl that I went out with about 8 months ago contacted me last week and wanted to go out again ... so we did and had a good time. (yeay!)

That same night! I get an e-mail from a girl I had expressed an interest in a while back... and then 3 days later... another girl from several months ago e-mails me! So here I am ... not having been out on a "real date" in a couple months and now, within a week, I am looking at three different dates! *boggles*

This always seems to happen to me! I start dating a woman and *poof* a bunch of women suddenly come out of the woodwork and want to go out with me. Is there some kind of switch that lets women know you are going to go out with someone and they had better go out with you if they want to stand a chance?? :goof: LOL!! B)

I had not been looking to date anyone for a while and a girl that I went out with about 8 months ago contacted me last week and wanted to go out again ... so we did and had a good time. (yeay!)

That same night! I get an e-mail from a girl I had expressed an interest in a while back... and then 3 days later... another girl from several months ago e-mails me! So here I am ... not having been out on a "real date" in a couple months and now, within a week, I am looking at three different dates! *boggles*

This always seems to happen to me! I start dating a woman and *poof* a bunch of women suddenly come out of the woodwork and want to go out with me. Is there some kind of switch that lets women know you are going to go out with someone and they had better go out with you if they want to stand a chance?? :goof: LOL!! B)

Its like blood in the water lol.

Think they are coming out of the woodwork now? Wait till you are in a committed relationship. You are apparently transformed at that moment into some combination of Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and whoever the latest hot guy is.

Life is kinda interesting like that. :P

What I like even more is when one of them came over last week and asked to see my pistol... She handled it safely and made sure to not point it at me. :P

The other one just e-mailed me back and asked when we could go and "obliterate evil paper targets!"

:wub: :wub:

Edited by Classic_jon

Holy crap if they are your age, they are into have I accomplished my life goals. AKA a mid-life crises as they approach 40, once they pass 40 it gets better then they enter the pre-meno-pause stage followed by labido death.

Timing - well its the beginning of the new year and they have set the goal possibly of trapping a man critter.

Just figure out who is the reacher and who is the settler in the relationship then work with it.

Have fun and enjoy.

"Is there some kind of switch that lets women know you are going to go out with someone...??"
Yep, we can feel that vibe... :lol:

Women can definitely smell desperation (or depression) in a guy. When your checking account is healthy, and you have a regular "companion", women are attracted to you. When you haven't gotten any in a few months, or you're feeling the squeeze at work, or in the wallet... women smell the desperation! It drives them off.

Been there a dozen times. As soon as you get a new girl... 3 more start flirting with you. When you had none... you couldn't get a returned call.

Women...

Jeff

Holy crap if they are your age, they are into have I accomplished my life goals. AKA a mid-life crises as they approach 40, once they pass 40 it gets better then they enter the pre-meno-pause stage followed by labido death.

Timing - well its the beginning of the new year and they have set the goal possibly of trapping a man critter.

Just figure out who is the reacher and who is the settler in the relationship then work with it.

Have fun and enjoy.

I am definitely going to attempt to enjoy it ;)B)