Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dating... none then three at once?

Classic_jon

not only did you get three at once, they want to go shooting?! I have a hard time finding anyone to go shooting that I have not already met at the range. Sweet deal!

Just dating three women at once sounds dangerous to me. dating three shooting women at once sounds suicidal.

"Honest officer, we were all cleaning our guns and all three of them went off at once! Who could have guessed they were all pointing at that triple-timer?"

Update

Girl #1 Back burnered because of her work schedule and almost impossible for us to get together. :(

Girl #2 Just got back from meeting her out with some friends at a local pub... and yeah... survey says! ...nope... <_< She drinks like a fish and is way more into the Bar and Party scene than I am. I got over that type of behavior in my early 20's let alone late 30's... :huh:

I am going to give her another chance but if she acts like that again, I am out of there...

Girl #3 Just started to really talk to her and we will see how it goes....

Update

Girl #1 Back burnered because of her work schedule and almost impossible for us to get together. :(

Girl #2 Just got back from meeting her out with some friends at a local pub... and yeah... survey says! ...nope... <_< She drinks like a fish and is way more into the Bar and Party scene than I am. I got over that type of behavior in my early 20's let alone late 30's... :huh:

I am going to give her another chance but if she acts like that again, I am out of there...

Girl #3 Just started to really talk to her and we will see how it goes....

This is better than the wife's soaps. Now where is that popcorn icon?

Good luck!

Jon

You sound a bit distressed about this. I don't know who actually makes the rules, but when I was in my dating years and everything worked on command, we used to call this situation,"playing the field". Friday was "boys night out". My friends and I would go bar hopping and met new ladies. Saturday night was date night. Take it from someone that can hardly remember when anatomical parts either didn't sag or bulge, Enjoy!!

Jon,

Enjoy while you can the situation can change back just as quickly as it came.

P.S. - You should still try to introduce the 2 outliers to each other and go for the gusto and keep the best one safe! A life time of memories can be had, trust me! B)

Jon,

Enjoy while you can the situation can change back just as quickly as it came.

P.S. - You should still try to introduce the 2 outliers to each other and go for the gusto and keep the best one safe! A life time of memories can be had, trust me! B)

I think # 1 and #2 would end up in a cat fight LOL :sight:

Jon

You sound a bit distressed about this. I don't know who actually makes the rules, but when I was in my dating years and everything worked on command, we used to call this situation,"playing the field". Friday was "boys night out". My friends and I would go bar hopping and met new ladies. Saturday night was date night. Take it from someone that can hardly remember when anatomical parts either didn't sag or bulge, Enjoy!!

LOL :devil:

• 9 years later...