Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LittleFFL News

ffl

For your information my son Louis (LittleFFL) passed his Eagle Scout Board of Review.

I am so proud of him. His goal was to get it before his 14th Birthday and he has done it.

David

Congratulations! You should both be proud. Little FFL is starting his life journey with a great sense of values and direction.

:cheers:

The fact that he stayed on track after exposure or should say OVER exposure to Cliff shows that he can maintain focus on his goals despite distractions. :surprise::roflol:

Congratulations to Louis!

As a fellow Eagle, I am mindful of how much effort it takes to achieve that rank. I'm proud of him!

For the past couple years, I've been in charge of hiring the new attorneys for our law firm. During that time I have seen several resumes that mention the candidate's Eagle Scout status. When I see that credential listed, that candidate has automatically passed the initial screening phase of the interview. (This is not just my way of favoring fellow Eagles, by the way, it's good sound business practice.)

As a fellow Eagle, I am mindful of how much effort it takes to achieve that rank. I'm proud of him!

For the past couple years, I've been in charge of hiring the new attorneys for our law firm. During that time I have seen several resumes that mention the candidate's Eagle Scout status. When I see that credential listed, that candidate has automatically passed the initial screening phase of the interview. (This is not just my way of favoring fellow Eagles, by the way, it's good sound business practice.)

Congrats Louis!!

Lawyers who were Boy Scouts?????????????????? :surprise:

Congrats Louis!!

Lawyers who were Boy Scouts?????????????????? :surprise:

Carmony is proof that 'ethical lawyer' is not an oxymoron.

OTOH, his example also doesn't excuse the actions of the other 99% of the profession.

As a fellow Eagle Scout, a heartly congratulations! The values and discipline ingrained in me thru Scouting have served me well on my journey in life. He sounds like a fine young man. Keep up the hard work, and add some palms to the ribbon. Encourage him to stay active, as many distractions at that age will compete for his time.

Job well done.

From one of the Eagle class of 1990, Congratulations and fine work! I still use things I learned in Scouts daily, definitely one of the best ways to spend one's youth.

Also, to you other Eagles out there, NESA is running a special for renewals (and possibly new joins) for a Life membership for $160- may be worth it to check into.

Well done!