Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

The dates for this years Ozark 3 Gun Championships sponsored by Adams Arms will be 24-26 September. Unfortunately this will conflict with the MS 3 gun match, but neither one of us can change our dates due to range availability. This will be a 9 or 10 stage match shot in natural terrain in the Ozarks of MO. When the website is updated we will post a link for registration and other info. Last years inagural match was a huge success and we hope to make it better this year. See ya at the range.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dates for this years Ozark 3 Gun Campionships sponsored by Adams Arms will be 24-26 September. Unfortunately this will conflict with the MS 3 gun match, but neither one of us can change our dates due to range availability. This will be a 9 or 10 stage match shot in natural terrain in the Oarks of MO. When the website is updated we will post a link for registration and other info. Last years inagural mach was a huge success and we hope to make it better this year. See ya at the range.

Looking forward to it again.

PM sent.

Funny thing....we were just talking about you guys and this match.

You can count Nordic Components, Inc to help sponsor this match again in 2010

We'll be sending the A squad this year..... :cheers:

Infact, you should probably call us in the next couple of days.

Tim

Edited by TRUBL

Thanks for the good news Chad. I'm sure the 2010 match will be a great time! :cheers:

Looking forward to it Joe. Im happy to announce Sandra will be back on board to keep us straight on the admin part of this match. We couldnt have pulled it off last year without her.

Thanks for the good news Chad. I'm sure the 2010 match will be a great time! :cheers:

Looking forward to it Joe. Im happy to announce Sandra will be back on board to keep us straight on the admin part of this match. We couldnt have pulled it off last year without her.

we did have some hot stats chicks!

Chad

Will there be a campground for the motorhome on sight again this year? I am sure I would get better sleep in a motel room what with the wild night life last year but it is fun to have the home away from home close by.

There is a large trap and skeet range about 1/2 mile from where we are shooting this year. We are going to coordinate with them on hook ups. The new area we have will lend itself to more rifle. You asked for it!!! We will post on here when we get the details and contact info worked out.

Chad

Will there be a campground for the motorhome on sight again this year? I am sure I would get better sleep in a motel room what with the wild night life last year but it is fun to have the home away from home close by.

There is a large trap and skeet range about 1/2 mile from where we are shooting this year. We are going to coordinate with them on hook ups. The new area we have will lend itself to more rifle. You asked for it!!! We will post on here when we get the details and contact info worked out.

Chad

Will there Full hook ups? What are the fees?

Tommy W

Edited by Dragon

Looking forward to it. Will be there working and shooting again.

Craig

Is that Kirk's old witness in your avatar?

Looks like a Sig X5 to me.

I will definitely be back at this match.

Ruf knew what it was.........he was just being an........a........a...........he knows what he was being. <_<