Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is correct. The match hotel is up at www.forconquest.com

The rules are posted as well. In a few days we will make an announcement about a special drawing only the first 100 entries received will be eligible for. I cant let the cat out of the bag yet, but it will be sweet, I can guarantee it....

Edited by abn-rgr

It is mostly multigun. There are a couple stages where one gun only will be used, but 66% of the stages will be multigun.

Just FYI, My favorite stage last year was the one where we used all three guns! I can't speak for anyone else, but it would be nice to have another one of those.

It is mostly multigun. There are a couple stages where one gun only will be used, but 66% of the stages will be multigun.

Just FYI, My favorite stage last year was the one where we used all three guns! I can't speak for anyone else, but it would be nice to have another one of those.

There will be three of those this year.....

• 3 weeks later...

It is 2.7 miles from the trap range. We will be using the trap range for stats and awards ceremony as well as camping. We have quite a few entries, but havent hit 100 yet.

It is 2.7 miles from the trap range. We will be using the trap range for stats and awards ceremony as well as camping. We have quite a few entries, but havent hit 100 yet.

Will there be full hook ups for campers? Power,Water and sewer hook up?