Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

Chad, good seeing you again last weekend. By the way, you were right about the Saiga part in my gift bag! How far is the match hotel from the range? Are there still slots available?

Dan

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the address to the range

This is a link to the trap range where we are planning on having stats, camping, awards ceremony, vendors, and food. We may even set up a stage there. It is 2.7 miles from the property we are shooting on. Hope this gives you a good idea.

http://www.shootata.com/content/ata_zones/club.aspx?clubid=300000

Dont pay any attention to the Map listed on the above page, it references a business office not the range: Here are the directions: From US Hwys 5 and 54 Intersection go east on Hwy 54 2 1/2 miles to State Hwy A. Turn south on Hwy A and continue 6 miles to our grounds. From Osage Beach it would be 4 miles west on Hwy 54 to Hwy A.

Other Notes: RV Hook-ups available . Vendors during large registered shoots, loc in middle of family vac.resort

Chad, good seeing you again last weekend. By the way, you were right about the Saiga part in my gift bag! How far is the match hotel from the range? Are there still slots available?

Dan

Match hotel is about 10-15 minute drive to range. Still have slots available. Dont forget the first hundred paid entries are entered for a bad ass rifle drawing.

The dates for this years Ozark 3 Gun Championships sponsored by Adams Arms will be 24-26 September. Unfortunately this will conflict with the MS 3 gun match, but neither one of us can change our dates due to range availability. This will be a 9 or 10 stage match shot in natural terrain in the Ozarks of MO. When the website is updated we will post a link for registration and other info. Last years inagural match was a huge success and we hope to make it better this year. See ya at the range.

Gonna try to make this one.

I sent in registrations for me and two other guys. We'll be attending for our first time there. I learned a couple of lessons on being ill-equipped from attending the FN 3-Gun, so I might as well ask for some details ahead of time.

Does the range allow golf carts/atv? Is it a good idea and are the stages close to each other and the parking lot? Are there places to sit at the stages besides the ground? Are those sitting area shaded?

Just asking to better prepare for this trip.

I sent in registrations for me and two other guys. We'll be attending for our first time there. I learned a couple of lessons on being ill-equipped from attending the FN 3-Gun, so I might as well ask for some details ahead of time.

Does the range allow golf carts/atv? Is it a good idea and are the stages close to each other and the parking lot? Are there places to sit at the stages besides the ground? Are those sitting area shaded?

Jomar,

Ozark is a "natural terrain" match. Last year we drove to each stage, not sure about the spacing between stages this year, but I would bet that it will be similar. You need your own shade, easy chair(???), refreshments, etc... Tell you what, you concentrate on creature comforts, I will concentrate on beating you, hows that??? :sight:

:cheers:

jj

Jomar,

Ozark is a "natural terrain" match. Last year we drove to each stage, not sure about the spacing between stages this year, but I would bet that it will be similar. You need your own shade, easy chair(???), refreshments, etc... Tell you what, you concentrate on creature comforts, I will concentrate on beating you, hows that??? :sight:

jj

JJ are the stages accessible by car or would you definitely need a 4x4? It's a far enough haul for me that I was planning on driving my car rather than my 4x4.

Jomar,

jj

JJ are the stages accessible by car or would you definitely need a 4x4? It's a far enough haul for me that I was planning on driving my car rather than my 4x4.

The match is at a different location this year so that question may need to be answered by Kirk or Chad.

Edited by jtischauser

ATV's will be handy. The stages will be able to be driven to for the most part. I would drive a 4X4 if you have one. Some of the roads are a little rough. We will have pop ups at every stage for shade, but chairs will be nice to have on you.

Jomar,

jj

JJ, you know I'm a city boy. Got to have my creature comforts. I'll come out of my comfort zone from time to time to play and try to give you a run for your money. It'll be good to shoot with you again.

ATV's will be handy. The stages will be able to be driven to for the most part. I would drive a 4X4 if you have one. Some of the roads are a little rough. We will have pop ups at every stage for shade, but chairs will be nice to have on you.

Thanks for all the replies. I'm adding a couple of thing to my "Things to Bring" list:

- 4x4 truck with good AC

- protable shade

- lazy-man chair

- cooler full of goodies

- my game (if I can keep one together long enough) to give JJ a run

Thanks for all the replies. I'm adding a couple of thing to my "Things to Bring" list:

- 4x4 truck with good AC

- protable shade

- lazy-man chair

- cooler full of goodies

- my game (if I can keep one together long enough) to give JJ a run

bring it on, city kitty!!! :roflol:

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Will this match have some long range shooting? Shotgun clays? Will you be sending out additional information before the match? Can you register the night before?

Edited by assaulter

WOW!!!!

We got us a good old grudge match in the makings between Jomar and JJ. Look out He-men. I sure am glad I'll be on hand to witness it go down real time.

Schmitty

Are you shooting tac-irons? If so that just puts me one more down

the place of finish list. Dang.

Craig

WOW!!!!

We got us a good old grudge match in the makings between Jomar and JJ. Look out He-men. I sure am glad I'll be on hand to witness it go down real time.

Schmitty

Now now Schmitty. You have to remember that we have to respect the elders. ;)

Will this match have some long range shooting? Shotgun clays? Will you be sending out additional information before the match? Can you register the night before?

We will have typical 3 gun stages. There will be some long range. Im not to keen on flying clays, so you wont see many if any at all. Check back here for more info. We will have registration either at the range or at the match hotel the night before the match starts.

• 2 weeks later...

Emails were just sent to all registered competitors for the 2010 O3GC. If you did not receive one and beleive you should have please contact me asap. We are working hard to make this a great match and look forward to seeing you there in September. Thanks for all your support.

See ya at the range.

Kirk Broyles

O3GC Match Director

kirk@forconquest.com