Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DPMS Tri-Gun Challenge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so alright, already! whassup?! haven't heard a peep, 'cept it is gonna happen.

:cheers:

I sure would like to avoid having to buy plane tickets at the last moment. I also already passed up one match to have this one in the budget. hint hint hint

• 2 weeks later...

so alright, already! whassup?! haven't heard a peep, 'cept it is gonna happen.

:cheers:

I sure would like to avoid having to buy plane tickets at the last moment. I also already passed up one match to have this one in the budget. hint hint hint

Please, any info would be great. Rumors abound, but some details..........

Airfare is only going to get more and more expensive

Sorry for the delay. Expect information to be posted tomorrow concerning the registration process/dates for the 8th Annual Tri-Gun Challenge sponsored by DPMS and Brownells......and yes the match is going to happen. Mark you calendars, August 27-29!

Greetings Past Tri-Gun Challenge Competitors:

In seven years the Tri-Gun Challenge™, sponsored by DPMS and Brownells, has grown to be one of the biggest and best 3-Gun matches in the nation but we believe we can continue to do better! Last year’s Tri-Gun Challenge proved to be one of the best matches of 2009 as 250 competitors competed on ten stages over three days and saw a prize table valued at $210,000+. Many, if not all, of you have said you want to come back and shoot the 8th Annual Tri-Gun Challenge, but unfortunately not everyone will be able to do that. At this point no one should consider himself/herself registered.

As in the past, veteran shooters will have priority registration status. Those veteran shooters who have shot the match five or more years will be guaranteed a spot in the 2010 match, provided you return the completed registration form within the allotted timeframe. For those that have shot the Tri-Gun Challenge fewer than five years, the road to St. Cloud is a little more exciting. These shooters will operate on a first-come, first-serve basis for the remaining slots once the second round of registration begins.

Shooters Who Have Shot the Match Five or More Years:

1. It is imperative that you return the fully completed application with full payment by the deadline. Please print clearly!

The form must be received in the DPMS office no later than 3pm on Friday, June 4, 2010.

2. We will not accept advance payments for shooters who have shot the match less than five years in the hopes of getting them in the match “early.” Competitors who attempt to do this risk losing their slot and their current veteran status!

Please send your registration materials only via the Mail, UPS or FedEx to:

Tri-Gun Challenge™, c/o DPMS Firearms, LLC • Attn: Lea • 3312 12th Street SE • St. Cloud, MN 56304.

Due to the “guaranteed slot status” please DO NOT fax or email your registration materials!

VETERAN APPLICATION FORM IS ATTACHED

Second Round Applicants:

On Friday, June 4 at the close of business (5 pm CST), the 2010 Tri-Gun Registration Form will be posted on the Tri-Gun Challenge website (www.trigunchallenge.com) for you and other hopeful shooters to download, print off and return as soon as possible! This registration form is different than the one the “veteran” shooters will receive and must be used! Please be advised that it is first-come, first-serve for the remaining shooter slots. Once the remaining slots are full, we will begin a waiting list.

Via Fax to DPMS at: 320-345-9249

Or

Via Email to: media@dpmsinc.com.

Please be advised that DPMS is not open for business on Saturdays or Sundays, no one will be available to respond to inquiries asking if the fax has been received!

If you have any questions please call DPMS at 320-345-9223 and mention the Tri-Gun Challenge™ or Email me. Good Luck, and we hope to see you August 26, 2010 for check-in and on the range August 27-29 for the 8th Annual Tri-Gun Challenge™!

TGC_RegForm_2010.pdf

Second Round Applicants:

On Friday, June 4 at the close of business (5 pm CDT), the 2010 Tri-Gun Registration Form will be posted on the Tri-Gun Challenge website (www.trigunchallenge.com) for you and other hopeful shooters to download, print off and return as soon as possible! This registration form is different than the one the “veteran” shooters will receive and must be used! Please be advised that it is first-come, first-serve for the remaining shooter slots. Once the remaining slots are full, we will begin a waiting list.

Via Fax to DPMS at: 320-345-9249 Or Via Email to: media@dpmsinc.com. (NOTE THE EMAIL ADDRESS!)

Please be advised that DPMS is not open for business on Saturdays or Sundays, no one will be available to respond to inquiries asking if the fax has been received!

If you have any questions please call DPMS at 320-345-9223 and mention the Tri-Gun Challenge™ or email lear@dpmsinc.com. Good Luck, and we hope to see you August 26, 2010 for check-in and on the range August 27-29 for the 8th Annual Tri-Gun Challenge™!

My scanner isn't the fastest but I got to work on it as soon as the entry form was available. Hope the others I planned on going

with got theirs in quickly. It would suck to be the only one of a group to get in. Long drive alone.

Craig

I stayed at work until 5 (I'm a teacher) just so I could use my classroom printer...then off to the Fedex Store where it took them 3-4 attempts before the fax went thru at 5:24 pm. I hope the $4 fax charge was worth not sending it snail mail. I know Leah wouldn't want her ex-favorite RO to not be included. :rolleyes:

Shooting Tac-OP Heavy this year since somebody has to show Jomar how to really shoot a 308 :ph34r:

Edited by Truegent2004

I got it in in 7 minutes! Hope that was fast enough! If I get in it will be the 4th year in a row, one more and hopefully I will become an auto invite!! Good luck to all, this is a GREAT match.

Doug

I am starting to get concerned :unsure:. My fax didn't go through until 5:15. I don't think you will ever get in the veteran group. They keep raising the bar.

Last year my fax didn't go through until 5:45ish and we (3 of us all sent in at the same time) all still got in.

I also thought the veterans bar got raised each year.

I stayed at work until 5 (I'm a teacher) just so I could use my classroom printer...then off to the Fedex Store where it took them 3-4 attempts before the fax went thru at 5:24 pm. I hope the $4 fax charge was worth not sending it snail mail. I know Leah wouldn't want her ex-favorite RO to not be included. :rolleyes:

Shooting Tac-OP Heavy this year since somebody has to show Jomar how to really shoot a 308 :ph34r:

You can show me also. I always do great but then the timer starts.......

I thought Jomar shot HM.

Craig