October

benos

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, since you guys are ice cold... A clue: It's not about the post's content.

;)

Alright, first thing that came to mind on the topic in general was that these guys are really majoring in the minors.

Sweatin' the small stuff and losing the forest for the trees.

Reading the other post I've come to the conclusion that the person(s) writing the stage description and building the stage really were thinking. I'm not sure if it was dumb luck or planned but it really did cause a stir. My take away from it was the GM's/M's who decided to take the option of not following the stage description were running on the edge of hero and zero. I would like to see the stage and recreate it. Sounds fun.

Kanundrum. I think the spellling correct?

Without looking it up, I think it's conundrum.

No must in good stage design. But what Brian is thinking is not about the thread's content, it's about the penalties of not doing what one must.

:unsure:

What is this?

Whoever answers what I'm thinking first will be the winner.

be

A dichotomy.

A little more on Maku mozo!, which means "Don't be deluded!" What does "Don't be deluded" mean? One reply, from zen master Chih: "When one makes false calculation by accepting the recognition of oneself as a being, a dichotomy of active and passive occurs that may be called delusion." source: Maku Mozo

"a dichotomy of active and passive" ... taking the cans (active), or taking the penalties (passive).

From m-w.com:

Main Entry: di·chot·o·my

Pronunciation: \dī-ˈkä-tə-mē also də-\

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural di·chot·o·mies

Etymology: Greek dichotomia, from dichotomos

Date: 1610

1 : a division into two especially mutually exclusive or contradictory groups or entities <the dichotomy between theory and practice>

-rvb

or... it's just a link. haha.

-rvb

Edited by rvb

Your thinking how many years you have left before you can retire or collect Social Security.

How many days youve been without a beverage! :roflol:

The most posts youve done in a day.

What the temprature was outside.

:cheers:

Edited by hf219

clearly you are trying to point out that no member on this forum has the slightest idea of what our host is thinking and therefore none of us are worthy of been in the presence of such greatness. :bow:

Edited by wanderer