Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun 2010 March25-28,2010

Anyone have a contact phone number in regards to registration?

I sent my stuff in the first week of January. I really need to know if I made it in or got wait listed. I'm coming from MO and need to get my airfare booked.

I can't get any reply via email.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone have a contact phone number in regards to registration?

I sent my stuff in the first week of January. I really need to know if I made it in or got wait listed. I'm coming from MO and need to get my airfare booked.

I can't get any reply via email.

I have a friend who sent his stuff in at the same time and he was number 34 on wait list. I know the match is full. Have you tried to email Dan Furbee? His email is on the website.They put on such a great match here -its a lot of work-last year the match did not fill-....can be frustrating.. hang in there.

so a garden variety mid size is good to go?

Maineshootah,

Most of the stages you can park close to. Of course it would be great if you could bring a cart but not really a have to have item. A lot of locals will be driving very large vehicles:-) Parking close is not like the IronMan...of course there are no steps to crash into either...like that will ever happen again!

See you there,

RLTW,

Scott

so a garden variety mid size is good to go?

Maineshootah,

Most of the stages you can park close to. Of course it would be great if you could bring a cart but not really a have to have item. A lot of locals will be driving very large vehicles:-) Parking close is not like the IronMan...of course there are no steps to crash into either...like that will ever happen again!

See you there,

RLTW,

Scott

Hey Scott,

If it wasn't for me traveling 3K miles to this thing.. I would be bringing my cart. Getting all my junk out there will be a combination of shipping and airlines. Ug.. then to get it all back after!

Crashing in stairs... yeah.. I think I resemble that remark! :blink:

]

Hey Scott,

If it wasn't for me traveling 3K miles to this thing.. I would be bringing my cart. Getting all my junk out there will be a combination of shipping and airlines. Ug.. then to get it all back after!

Nah, just gate-check your cart as a baby stroller (since that's what it's based on). And enjoy the look on people's faces when you show up w/ a stroller w/o a baby and tell them it's for your guns :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question, flying in for the match, shipping rifle, slugs and pistol ammo. Can I get a local to let me know where I can get some shotgun ammo? I assume any Dicks should have it in stock.

Thanks

Quick question, flying in for the match, shipping rifle, slugs and pistol ammo. Can I get a local to let me know where I can get some shotgun ammo? I assume any Dicks should have it in stock.

Thanks

What flavor? I live near Cabela's (a little pricey, but they have bunches) and I will be at Rio all week.

yes jamie we're driving, i leave SA to meet them in OKC and then we drive to the thriving metropolis of Gallup NM. to meet the rest of the crew which is to include the marvelous, mysterious, and rarely photographed,...................Eric Miller.

cryptozoologists claim to have seen him in the area!!!!

Trapr

Gose,

Bring about 250 in 55s and 150 in 69s and that should get you through what ever comes up...that is what I am bring to the table anyhow. As of February 15 they (SMM3G site) are posting: 202 rifle, 48 Pistol, 82 Shot and 11 slugs needed.

Hope this helps,

RLTW,

Scott

Gose,

Bring about 250 in 55s and 150 in 69s and that should get you through what ever comes up...that is what I am bring to the table anyhow. As of February 15 they (SMM3G site) are posting: 202 rifle, 48 Pistol, 82 Shot and 11 slugs needed.

Hope this helps,

RLTW,

Scott

Yeah, that's about what I was thinking, 250 55s, 150 69s, 100 9s, 125 shot and 30 slugs...

Thanks

There is a Bass Pro Shop on north route 202 just a few miles west of the range (between the range and the airport). There is a Sportsmans Warehouse just south of route 60 a few miles southwest of the range.

---John