Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Minnesota Vikings

Brian Payne

My closest cousin is a Die Hard Pack fan, Packer colored man cave and all. Me, I'm a Vikes fan and we've feuded over the games my whole life.... Can't wait to get on him about this one!!!!!! I can see it now, Packers get booted from a playoff birth by the men in Purple.... :roflol:

The contract is for 12 mil this year, and 13 mil next.

Living in MN I've always been a Vikings fan, but.......

That's 25 million that could be used for big holes in our defense IMO.

The question is can he stay healthy enough to earn his money?

I grew up in Southern MS and had a roommate in college who played high school football with Brett. I've always been a fan, but at some point it's time to retire for good - he's not getting any younger. Having said that, I wish him the best.

Why can't he just stay retired. <_<

Well, $12 mil the first year and $13 mil the second seem pretty good reasons. If it all comes, that's $25 mil plus endorsements and more exposure which equals more $.

I don't think anybody I know would stay retired with that sort of incentive. Heck, he can commute from his place in Green Bay...

Well, $12 mil the first year and $13 mil the second seem pretty good reasons. If it all comes, that's $25 mil plus endorsements and more exposure which equals more $.

I don't think anybody I know would stay retired with that sort of incentive. Heck, he can commute from his place in Green Bay...

I don't think he's in dire need, but I completely agree with you. I sure wouldn't turn down a very small fraction of that!

Edited by chemepharmd