Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I got to head out for a couple of hours on Sunday to watch. Looked like a fun match and VERY well run.

Get any good pictures?

I intended to, until my batteries ALL took a dive. For me, that's the equivalent of, loading and making ready with an empty mag in the gun and on the belt.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a RO on four stage.

Not many decided to not take the can. Without checking the result I think less then 15 that did it this way. Some made it work with a much faster time, but you would have needed to save about 6 to 7 seconds. Those that saved that time usually did not bother to run all the way down and just stop half way and skipped the drop turner. They just had to make those long shots quickly and accurately.

What I though was interesting was how many people shot the activator and waited for the drop turner which was very slow activate. You could easily shoot both poppers and then the drop turner.

Walküre

You were not the only one to carry the can and reload, but to me it seemed slower than a quick standing reload and then hauling ass up to the front table.

Hope everyone had fun shooting the match and it was fun to watch all the different ways a stage can be run. Also great to see a good number of the top shooters in the county shoot the match before Sundays IPSC Nationals and World team qualification match.

MDA

Edited by mda

I do not have a password yet to upload to the USPSA website. Until I get one, the results are posted on the Ohio-IPSC match website.

http://www.lchico5u.com/Ohio/Istages.html

Scroll down past the stage bullets to see a menu. The results are in pdf format (best I could do quickly) & will be on the USPSA website by tomorrow, where you get the nice interactive features.

Sorry.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 IPSC US Nationals Statistician

What a kick ass weekend!

Stats crew rocked.

RO's rocked.

Lunch rocked.

The competitors were great.

It's really nice to take a moment and realize how lucky we are to get to do the stuff we do...with the people we get to do it with.

I don't see then yet either. I REALLY would like to see if I won a new CAR.

What?? You didn't get your car yet. All the RO's that worked stages 8, 9, and 10 Sat for the Ohio sectional match Sat got a car. You better check with Jason :cheers:

Flyin

Awesome match, I'd like to thank all of the great competitors for helping out, my fellow staff and the match directors for the tons of hard work. I've worked many major matches, and having a back to back setup like this is probably the most labor intensive way to do it.

It was great meeting all of the new people and seeing the old friends again, hopefully I won't be such a stranger next year.

2 questions, who had the WS6 black trans am, and C5 vette, Both are very nice cars! Didn't run into the owner of either that I noticed.

Happy shooting and congrats to the winners!

What an awesome match put on by some very hard working folks. I thank you all very much.

The match staff not only worked there butt off to make the back to back format work but had to endure some nasty weather on Friday when completing the set up and shooting the match.

The sacrifice these good people make of themselves is one of the greatest contributions to making our sport what it is.

I can't say it enough, thank you. :bow::bow:

This was a great pair of matches. I want to publicly thank Flex for talking us into shooting both matches. :cheers:

Stage design was great. None of the stages were Revolver hateful. :roflol: There was almost always somewhere to do a moving reload. Good job. :cheers:

Great ROs, fast stats, etc. Everybody did a great job. :)

This was a great pair of matches. I want to publicly thank Flex for talking us into shooting both matches. :cheers:

Stage design was great. None of the stages were Revolver hateful. :roflol: There was almost always somewhere to do a moving reload. Good job. :cheers:

Great ROs, fast stats, etc. Everybody did a great job. :)

+1 on a great match.

Nice to meet you in the flesh Bill. Hope to shoot with you again soon.

What a kick ass weekend!

Stats crew rocked.

RO's rocked.

Lunch rocked.

It's really nice to take a moment and realize how lucky we are to get to do the stuff we do...with the people we get to do it with.

Just got home. +1 What he said. I hope they can do it again. Stayed in a motel between White Castle and Tim Horton's Creamery-that was also awesome. I would add the stages were truly good shooting tests and fun.

What a kick ass weekend!

Stats crew rocked.

RO's rocked.

Lunch rocked.

Perfectly summed up.

One of the better matches I've shot.

Huge thanks to all the staff and crew involved!!

Congratulations Double Up and PSCI staff, you did an excellent job! I'm sure my questions is like having a baby and asking the mother right after birth if she would like another, but will you do it again next year?

Please!

How about the winners!

OHIO

Todd Jarrett - Limited Overall

Chris Keen - Limited Ohio Champ

Micah Barcelo - Limited-10 Overall & Ohio Champ

William Drummond - Open Overall

John Fadorsen - Open Ohio Champ

Bob Vogel - Production Overall & Ohio Champ

Jerry Miculek - Revolver Overall

Pat Scott - Revolver Ohio Champ

Bill Dezarn - Single Stack Overall

USA IPSC Nationals

JJ Racaza - Open Champion

Ben Thompson - Open Junior Champion

Doni Spencer - Open Lady's Overall Champion

Rebecca Jones - Open Lady's USA Champion

Matt Mink - Production Champion

Jerry Miculek - Revolver Champion

Travis Tomasie - Standard Champion

Congratulations to all the winners! You all were well tested. You weathered the storm.

:cheers: