Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This dude is crazy

Singlestack

The pool is not your average kiddy pool and that is definitely a guy flying through the air because he rotates his arms for stability and pulls into a slight cannonball before hitting. Also, the dummy lying there indicates that they did some testing before hand.

The one thing that bugs me is that he looks like he is going downhill head first, but exits the ramp feet first. But it's just the sort of stupid thing people are doing so I'll buy it - for now.

Edited by Graham Smith

I call BS no way you can hit a pool that small from 100+ yards away. I agree with outerlimits the force of him displacing the water in the pool would have flattened it.

Geez, next thing you are gonna tell me there are no UFO's

The pool is not your average kiddy pool and that is definitely a guy flying through the air because he rotates his arms for stability and pulls into a slight cannonball before hitting. Also, the dummy lying there indicates that they did some testing before hand.

The one thing that bugs me is that he looks like he is going downhill head first, but exits the ramp feet first. But it's just the sort of stupid thing people are doing so I'll buy it - for now.

http://www.viralblog.com/viral-commercials...erls-megawoosh/