Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

drinking too much

halogrinder

i drank too much last night and looked like an idiot. i feel like crap.

my wife is pissed she had to babysit me.

im pissed the booze hit me like a hammer.

added bonus: i think i lost my wedding ring :(

its only a 10 dollar ring, but it still sucks :(

I'm with you bro. :cheers:

I usually don't drink, but last night, they went down way too easy.

I've been hurting all day :sick:

I don't remember what I ate, but the old saying holds true.

What you eat now will surely burn your a$$ later.

Now I know why the dog drags his a$$ across the carpet.

If you'll excuse me.....back to the bathroom :surprise:

Remember those days well just not clearly but it was probably the EverClear & coke and not much coke. There was a serious discussion with Ron Rico & 151 friends, come to think about it that was with coke also. The drinking kind not the stuff of the now generation. Most of lifes problems went away with JD & water then I got a divorce and lost the need to drink anymore.

Having been there and done that a couple times, I can say that I can deal with every part of the morning after except wondering who the 15 people sleeping on the floor are. That and the $150 credit card charge for the bar I don't recall ever being at.

WOW, I had the same thing...got home at 2am. As i let the dog out in the back yard, he decided to lay down in the Cool, night grass as I sat in the chair drinking a nice cool Coors Light. As I my enjoyment of my Coors Light drew to a close, I began to realize how nice and cool that beautiful Kentucky Grass began to look. and I am sure you know the rest of the story...Dew settled in, Mosquito began to feed on the, now snoring, Italian buffet. Wifey comes out with WTF on her face 3 hours later to awaken the me and the dog to prevent us from drowning in our drool...I wasted a whole Sat. nursing a big head...ouch...No Mas..

Remember those days well just not clearly but it was probably the EverClear & coke and not much coke. There was a serious discussion with Ron Rico & 151 friends, come to think about it that was with coke also. The drinking kind not the stuff of the now generation. Most of lifes problems went away with JD & water then I got a divorce and lost the need to drink anymore.

I tried snorting Coke once. Damn near drowned me.

I'm going to try Pepsi next time.

:( you guys found my video?

you know what also sucks? being in trouble for things you dont know are true, or if you did them.......

cause you cant remember! :rolleyes:

at least my best friend is in the EXACT same situation with me. he got just as trashed as i did...... and his chick is PISSED at him too lol

They say drinking that much can take twenty years off your life. That guy looks like a two year old starting to learn to walk, and he shjt himself??

So it must be true. :cheers:

Flawless logic! I may have to start drinking more :cheers:

:( you guys found my video?

you know what also sucks? being in trouble for things you dont know are true, or if you did them.......

cause you cant remember! :rolleyes:

at least my best friend is in the EXACT same situation with me. he got just as trashed as i did...... and his chick is PISSED at him too lol

Yup.

I can't think of a thing to say here that wouldn't be out of order.

Drinking too much has caused more grief in the world by far than not drinking too much.

I know that I gave up drinking too much a long time ago. It hurt my knees too much. Yes, Knees. you drink too much, you fall down, you land on your knees, they hurt. Cure, don't drink so much.

I could tell stories about how my friends helped me get through getting dumped by my Ex when I was working in the Islands. Something to do with a lot of 151 Rum and a beavy of scantily clad ladies, lots of sun and did I mention Rum?

But being a gentleman I won't. And it is not because too much rum affects the memory (What were we talking about anyway?)